INTRODUCTION

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

I admit I thought of this while reading a Naruto neglection fanfiction and another one about Jinchuuriki coming together. I wondered how it would turn out if I molded them together.

And I also edited this, so those who have read before, there is no Menma, because I thought it would be better to have just two, so they could get closer. Ya know? XD

I hope you enjoy!

Hayoen

If you were to stroll down the streets of the Hidden Village of the Leaves, you would think that there was nothing wrong with this village. All the citizens were happy and loving.

Now, turning to the Namikaze estate, you could see a man with spiky blonde hair and kind blue eyes. This is Minato Namikaze,the Fourth Hokage. Next to him, smiling, is a beautiful redheaded woman with violet eyes. Her name is Kushina Uzumaki, and she is the wife of Minato. 

Standing before the couple is one beautiful, 8-year-old, redhead child with bright blue eyes. She was wearing a short-sleeved orange dress that reached mid-thigh. The skirt was hemmed black  and there was black stitching above the hem, on the sleeves and on the part that crossed over. A large black part covered her stomach, and there was a red Uzumaki swirl on the left thigh. Her black skin-tight leg warmers reached a bit below the skirt, and she wore black shinobi sandals.

This is Natsumi Uzumaki-Namikaze.

(I suck at describing so just look below. This is her, only her hair is red and she has no whisker marks. She also does not have her forehead protector yet)

 She also does not have her forehead protector yet)

Looking at them, you'd think that this is the happiest family in Konoha you'll ever see. But this is far from the truth. If you look beyond at a blooming sakura tree, shadowed, and peer close enough, you'll see another boy, standing on a bough.

This one has hair just like this father's, only milder, and his blue eyes held no sparkle of mischief or happiness. It only held sadness. The child wore a mesh shirt which was unseen because of his white hoodie which he zipped up fully, and had a dark green stripe on each sleeve, the bottom also hemmed dark green. He wore dark blue ANBU pants and blue shinobi sandals.

This is the Forgotten Child, 10-year-old Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.

(Basically carbon copy of young Minato because I think he's cuter)

Even though his eyes held sorrow, they also held hope. You could see that the child was longing to be acknowledged, to have the same happiness as his sibling and parents. To him, the world seemed empty and colorless without love.

And that's the introduction! School has started so I'll probably be updating late, but I'll try to fit in two chapters today!

Please comment, it really helps!

Hayoen