DON'T GO, PLEASE

I am so sorry about all of those A/N:s but I really needed your opinions. But as you have seen last chapter, I have chosen both Option 2 and 4, one for what you guys want to see and one for my personal liking. . . 

Enjoy!!

Hayoen

"Naruto. . ." Minato murmured.

The blonde teen turned around slowly, his cerulean eyes glaring. . . before they snapped closed and his mouth stretched into a sunny beam.

"Yo! Wassup?" he grinned cheekily as his friends facepalmed.

"Since when did you greet your family so happily?" Yugito grumbled under her breath. 

"How are you here?" Natsumi asked numbly.

"We were summoned, little girl," Yagura flipped her off.

She grew a tick mark. "I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL! And I was talking about how did you break out of the Reanimation as like. . . living, breathing people?! You were dead for crying out loud!"

They all looked at each other.

"You know what?" Naruto said slowly. "I think we've forgotten how we did it."

Everyone facepalmed.

"So. . . is the Jinchuuriki Alliance back?" Mei asked hesitantly after they got over their reactions to the dumb reply.

The eight of them just huddled together and started whispering. Yep, totally not suspicious AT ALL. (-_-")

"Are you done yet?" A grunted out.

"Yep," Naruto nodded. "As an answer to your question, we aren't back yet."

"What do you mean?" Gaara blurted out.

Naruto turned to him and his eyes softened. "So, you've become the Kazekage. In that case. . . we'll be going this alone."

"What?" Kushina looked worried.

Fuu answered her. "There is another that has to be defeated. I don't think anyone else is ready or strong enough to defeat her. If she isn't gone and sealed for good, she will attack and cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. The Shinobi World as we know it will be thrust into a deep sleep, where each and every one of you will be cast into a world where your greatest desires come true."

(I think I did it correctly?)

Everyone considerably paled.

"All the more reason for me to come with you!" Gaara argued.

Naruto shook his head. "You're the Kazekage. You have Suna to look after. They would be devastated after the war."

Gaara looked torn. "But you need nine warriors! You only have eight!"

A slow smile spread across Naruto's face. "There is one more person who can actually keep up in a spar with me."

The jinchuuriki looked disbelieving. There wasn't anyone who could keep up with their leader for more than. . . thirty seconds.

"Who?"

"You don't have to know. For now, we should get moving, right?" Naruto looked over to Fuu who nodded. It was crucial they left as quickly as possible, so that they might return home faster.

They were about sprout wings to shoot off when a mischievous grin on a certain blonde boy's matched a certain brunette boy's and a certain Kumo-rapper's.

Utukata groaned. "Noooooooooooooooo not that! Please anything but that!"

"Wha. . .?" Fuu furrowed her brow.

Taking a deep breath, the three of them simultaneously sprouted wings and shot up into the air, singing, or rather screaming :

"Thanks for coming to see our show,

Sad to tell you we got to go!

Grab your hat and head for the door,

In case you didn't notice there ain't any more!

If you like our show tell ev'ryone but. . .

If you think it stinks keep your big mouth shut!

We're glad you came but we have to shout. . ."

"Adios! " Yagura shouted.

"Au revoir," Killer Bee "rapped".

"Wiedersehen," Naruto cried dramatically.

"Ta-ta-ta! " They shouted in unison.

"Goodbye, get lost, GET OUT!! 

Laughing and whooping like madmen, the three of them sped off into the night, leaving the five extremely irritated jinchuuriki to chase after them, all the while yelling,

"GET BACK HERE YOU THREE!"

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!"

"SHOW-OFFS!"

And all they got in reply was, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOU DIDN'T GET TO TAKE PART IN THAT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Narutooo. . . "

"Killer Beee. . ."

"Yaguraaaa. . ."

"WE'LL KILL YOU!"

Staring after the screaming group of jinchuuriki, the Kage and the one jinchuuriki left behind let out a quiet sigh of disappointment.

They weren't back yet, but they would be. Hopefully.

Gaara just tired to fight back his tears of being left behind, again. Why was "fate" so cruel to him? Why couldn't he be back and in action with his friends/family? Would he be replaced now he was Kazekage? 

As screams of anger and laughter echoed through the still night air, two redheads and two blondes whispered,

"Don't go. . . please."