I'M HOME

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Happy reunion time~! Do you know how hard that is to find that picture?! I got NARUTO hugging SASUKE instead of SASUKE hugging NARUTO. And that's only when they're not portrayed as romantically involved!

And then the ONLY PERFECT PICTURE doesn't show up!!!

Okay enough ranting. . .enjoy!!

Hayoen

Naruto landed softly on the grass behind Sasuke. He hadn't moved from his position since the last time Naruto saw him.

"Sasuke."

The young Uchiha spun around, a kunai in his hand, face-level, onyx eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Who are you?"

"Relax, Ke." Naruto smiled at his brother's reflexes.

"Who are you?! Only one person can call me that!" Sasuke gritted out, his eyes spinning into a two-tomoe Sharingan.

'So. . . he's awoken his Sharingan. He's grown up well.'

Aloud, he said, "Honestly, is that the way to greet your brother who finally comes back?"

Sasuke froze and his eyes widened as the breeze knocked back the figure's hood, revealing blonde spikes, kind blue eyes, three whisker marks on each cheek, and a smiling mouth.

(Imagine a young Minato smiling)

"N-Naruto?"

"I've come back home, Sasuke."

The young Uchiha flipped away the kunai in one swift movement and barreled forward, flinging himself on his brother, tears trickling down his cheeks silently.

Naruto laughed as he embraced his brother-in-everything-but-blood.

"You become a crybaby these years I'm gone?" Naruto teased lightly.

"No, you idiot. I just. . . missed you so much," Sasuke admitted.

Naruto considered telling him that he wasn't here to stay, but he didn't want to burst his brother's bubble. He kept silent, and they stood there for a good five minutes.

"Ke, how do we tell Mom, Dad and Itachi-nii?"

Sasuke wiped away his tears roughly and an evil smirk came to his lips.

"I have got the perfect plan."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 

"Sasuke? Fugaku? Itachi? I'm home!" Mikoto Uchiha called.

"In the kitchen!" A cheerful voice answered her.

"N-No. . . could it. . .?" Mikoto froze in the doorway before dropping her grocery bags and flying, quite literally, into the kitchen.

A blonde boy looking remarkably like a carbon copy of Minato, stood in the kitchen, cooking quite calmly.

He turned around and smiled at her.

"Welcome home, Mother."

'Mother. . . he thinks of me as his mother. . .' Mikoto's heard pounded quickly in her chest as she saw the boy who was like her third son, smiling warmly at her. He had grown up finely, and was quite a handsome young man.

"I see you went grocery shopping." Naruto's eyes sparkled with amusement as he noticed the abandoned grocery bags by the door.

"Ke! I need some help!" Naruto yelled.

There was a scuffle, a bang and heavy, pounding footsteps before a rumpled Sasuke appeared by the kitchen door.

"What?" he huffed.

Naruto pointed to the door.

"Groceries."

Sasuke groaned before hauling himself to the door and dragging the bags back.

"And come back to help me chop the veggies!" Naruto yelled as he stirred the pot.

"GET YUGITO TO HELP YOU!"

"SHE'S AT THE HOTEL COOKING FOR THE OTHERS!"

"UGH, WHY ME?!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BROTHER! AND YOU SHOULD LET MOM RELAX ONCE IN A WHILE!" Naruto shouted.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" The thundering voice of one Fugaku Uchiha echoed throughout the immediately-silent house.

Naruto and Sasuke were twitching, as if they were trying to keep from laughing.

Mikoto looked worried.

Itachi suddenly burst into the house, a panicky look on his face.

That did it - Sasuke and Naruto burst out laughing and fell on the floor writhing, clutching their stomachs as tears came out.

"D-Did you. . . see. . . their faces, Sasuke?! P-Priceless! I-I'm dying. . . of. . . laughter! Oh Sasuke. . . when you suggested this. . . I never imagined. . . their reactions. . . would be this funny!" Naruto managed to gasp out between laughs.

"I. . . I know. . . right?! I told you. . . this would be. . . the perfect way. . . to announce you're home!" Sasuke shrieked, crying with laughter.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD. . . N-Naruto?" Fugaku came down from his office, face thunderous, but it quickly softened.

"Are you. . . finally back?"

"H-Hello Father," Naruto grinned, getting up from the floor, still wheezing slightly with laughter.

"Sorry if we interrupted your work. Sasuke and I were. . . cooking in the kitchen. I suppose when we started bickering, everyone's faces was just too much," Naruto explained, grinning widely.

" 'Ruto. . . so you're actually back. . . right?" Itachi stared wide-eyed at his "little brother".

Naruto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, yeah, but -"

He was quickly cut off when three figures rushed at him faster than he could see and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Don't go away ever again," Mikoto whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You're our son. We love you, and that means we worry about you too," Fugaku said gruffly, tightening his hold on the blonde boy.

"At least let us know where you are and if you're okay," Itachi muttered, gently scolding his brother.

Sasuke stood back and surveyed his family. They were all happy now. Now that Naruto was back, his family was whole again. His father would stop being short-tempered, his mother would stop getting depressed, and his brother would start talking more again.

In the tight embrace, Naruto closed his eyes and smiled.

'This. . . this is a family. Thank you Sasuke, Itachi, Mikoto, Fugaku. . . for giving me your love.'

I'M SORRY I COULD NOT PUBLISH IT YESTERDAY EVEN THO I WROTE IT YESTERDAY!!! I had to pack for Hong Kong and then I had to be an officer for GSV Carnival the whole day today. Just got back.

And also, I MET UP WITH ALL MY OLD FRIENDS FROM MY OLD SCHOOL AT THE CARNIVAL!!!😍😍😍

Okay, enough of ranting and excuses. Because it's a long lunchtime today, I will be writing another chappy on "The 9-Year-Old ANBU".

BAI!

Hayoen