Rails

Beverly P.o.V

I woke up around 1:00 pm., As always. I hopped in the shower and washed everything, especially all of the makeup off my face. I got out, put on a pair of acid washed, baggy ripped jeans, a black worn out AC/DC shirt, my faded jean jacket, and my chucks. I straightened my hair and made it messy. Put on a tad of makeup, my gold nose ring, and I was ready to head out.

Vicky was dressed in a slutty black punk dress, but she looked cute. "Hey where you going?" She asked.
"Me day remember" I laughed, "you look cute" I said with a wink.

She nodded, "thanks babe, and oh yeahh! What're you doing?"

"Probably gonna walk to the park or somethin' man, I dunno yet haha" I lied. She didn't have a problem with coke, but I didn't want to hear her bitch about me 'meeting' Kurt speeding balls.

"Oh alright cool, remember 7 o'clock!" She chanted as she continued fixing her makeup.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out the door, "roger that."

By the time I was heading out the door it was 3:30 pm. I made sure I had the joint, my Adderall, and the money for some snow, and was down the elevator, into the parking garage where Clara was waiting for me.

Clara was my Coke/Acid dealer. She smoked pot too, but she didn't sell it. She's a down ass chick though.

I hopped in, "heyyy, you ready to ride the crazy train?" She asked already sped up a bit.

"You bet man" I moaned, relaxing into the comfortable seat of her car.

We got to Clara's at about 5:00 considering she lives all the way across Seattle, we each snorted an Adderall and then shared a joint. I told her about the whole Kurt thing because she hates Vicky anyway, she said that was bullshit, and that Vicky wasn't even that pretty.

"Eh, that's besides the point man, I gotta like see him ya'know" I said, my sentences becoming a tad faster.

Clara nodded passing the joint to me, "Yeah, that will be hard, but not so much after you do these rails" she sniffed as she passed me the board with 5 lines on it.

"You don't want none?" I asked. She shook her head. "No you go ahead chick, I still gotta drive you home and I'm already half ass snowblind aaha" she laughed.

I cracked up at her Black Sabbath reference. We talked about psychedelics, paintings, and 60's music, and thought out how maybe Jimi Hendrix could have been saved. "Maybe the doctor had something to do with it" she said puffing on her cig.

"I was thinking maybe his girlfriend Monika was definitely a suspect" I told her. We came to the conclusion that if time machines were ever invented, we'd go and prevent his death from happening.

Soon we were just laughing our asses off for no reason, my dumbass wouldn't stop talking for an hour. So I ended up snorting the lines 10 minutes before we had to leave to take me home. 

I was off the wall, shit I should've did those lines earlier man, way earlier. We got in the car and I felt like we were going through space, just driving really fast. It was 8:00, I was late by the time I got there. I started singing Cocaine by Eric Clapton, I unlocked the door and walked in and it took me a sec to close the door right.

"There's Lee! Fashionably late as always!" Joked Vicky.

I laughed, "hey man Fashionably driving that train!"

"Casey Jones you better watch your speed!"  Laughed Liz.

I laughed my ass off, but stopped when I looked up and met eyes with the same blue ones from long ago. He looked like he'd seen a ghost. I got snapped out of my trance by Liz saying,

"speaking of speed, what the hell you on?" She asked me, looking into my eyes.

I laughed, "what?" She giggled, "your pupils are big as fuck bro!"

I winked at her and all I said was "Casey Jones."

"You did Cocaine? I thought you said you were going on a walk to the park!" Laughed Vicky snuggling into Kurt.

I accidentally made a gagging sound, but Kurt seemed to be the only one to notice. He was staring intently at me.

"I told you that because I didn't want to hear you bitch about me coming home drilled, while your boy toy was over" I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, smartass. By the way, I haven't properly introduced you to my 'boy toy', his name's-"

I interrupted her. "No need for the introduction man, we've already met" I stated bluntly flicking my ash into the tray.

"Yeah.." he said awkwardly. Vicky looked completely confused, "what?"

I thought of a quick cover story, thank god for coke. "We knew each other in high school, nothing wild, chill" I told her.

Kurt looked kind of hurt, "I remember him distinctly because  he was an asshole" I said laughing, but really meaning it.

"Yeah, I was a dick back then to you. I am sorry" he said seriously.

I chuckled, "yeah" I put my cig out. "Well I'm gonna go jam for a little, until I wind down, then take my happy ass to bed.  Goodnight y'all."

Everyone said goodnight and I stumbled up the stairs. Finally I made it to my room, I picked up my guitar and started playing Cocaine by Eric Clapton.  I got really into it, and felt like I was floating. "If you wanna get down, down on the ground, cocaineee!" I sang. When I finished the song I set my guitar down gently and laid back down on the bed, I was starting to wind down. I closed my eyes and looked at the clock. '2:34 am.' I groaned, and passed the fuck out to sleep once again.