realization

okay so i was really young when i realized i felt different from other girls in my area. yeah i was kinda girly i guess, to an extent. my friends and i played with dolls and crap that usual little girls play with. but I would always rather hang out with the guys, and ya know play with toys made for little boys. i thought nothing of this, but my mother seemed worried. she gave me more feminine things as to try and break my "bad habits" of acting masculine. i didn't understand when i was younger, and the thought of being trapped in the wrong body didn't usually cross my mind. but when it did, it scared me. i felt.. wrong? i moved upstate to live with my father when i was 4. with him i could always be myself and i had nothing to worry about.
flashback to about 7th grade. it was the middle of the year and all of the girls were beginning to start, ya know changing into beautiful young women. i was too, but you see, i didn't want that. i wanted to be more like the boys. flat chested and with a deeper voice. i didn't know what transgender was back then, but im so glad i found out. i didn't tell anyone, i was afraid they would think i were crazy or idiotic to want to change who i was born as. my family will never understand this, how this is what makes me happy. they'll just have to suck it up and face the fact that this is me.