The loss of my parents and acquiring the curse

Alexander's P.O.V

I looked at my mother, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead and tears streaming down her eyes, worry and fright filling her eyes. I stopped looking at my mother and looked at the rogues.. my body filling with rage. Even though I'm only still a child, I had to protect my mum, my Luna. I picked up a small sword that lay in a cabinet in the hall way. My sweaty hands gripped tightly around it's handle.

I sprinted towards the wolves, my mum being thrown back, the chair she used as a weapon hit against her. I saw red, filling myself with anger, the two wolves edging towards her growling. They struck before I could reach them in time. Tearing her limb from limb.

And then I lost it.

I screamed at them, hyperventilating as I reached the door. I was having a panic attack but my rage overtook me. My wolf coming forward, too soon, controlling me. I couldn't stop him.

--------------------------------

people say that when you first experience the change, the pain is unbearable and it takes hours for every bone to break and reform inside your body.

---------------------------------

My wolf didn't pay any attention to that theory though..

The wolves turned to look at me in the doorway, my shoulders storming up and down as I breathed heavily.. sweat and tears burning my skin as it poured from my body, my eyes glowing red. They started to pad towards me, my eyes still fixed on the remains of my mother's body. Then I looked at them, my fists clenched.

And my wolf attacked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was a blur but I remember looking down to see my body on all fours, claws instead of fingers, paws instead of hands. I looked up at the white walls which were painted red then down to see two decapitated wolves.

then I felt the pain again, the pain of loss.

I sprinted out of the house, passing dead bodies everywhere I went, dead maids, dead wolves, some our own and some rogues.

I bound out of the front door to see my father being torn in half by six wolves.

I lost it again.

waking up what felt like hours later deep in the heart of the forest. Back in human form, naked. I felt numb. No pain. No joy. Nothing.

I walked back to my house, as I just about recognised the place I woke. Seeing bodies everywhere I went. I walked until I came to a small clearing where a little thatched house stood. A old woman was hunched over a dying girl. I guessed the girl was about 18 and the lady was in her 20's. The girl lay there still, a little cough and splutter here and there.

The woman had the girl's head in her lap soothing her with words I couldn't hear and stroking her face with the back of her hand.

*CRACK*

a small branch snapped beneath my feet and the woman looked up at me, tear stains covered her face. the woman stared into my eyes and whispered a couple of words, yet I was quite a distance away, I still heard her struggled words.

"This is your fault, you killed my girl, my baby. All she did was not see you coming and when you both collided, you tore at her chest. She did nothing. She apposed no threat, yet you still did this to her. You may have been under the influence of your wolf, him taking full control on your first change but I can never forgive what you have done." she breathed heavily, looking at her girl once more.

the girl's eyes closed and her body sunk down, now a lifeless figure.

The lady looked at me again, fresh tears falling. "I Maude blossom heatherfield curse you Alexander black to a life of sorrow, of pain. You will experience no happiness, but if there is a tiny possibility you can it'll only be for a single moment. When you are not happy, you will be strong, ruthless, heartless but powerful. You will rise and one day be The Alpha King, the king of the wolves and the forest yet you will always feel incomplete. You will search for your mate for many years to come. You will grow up and find your mate, you will think your curse is gone because you will love her. You will fall madly in love with her. Then I will appear and rip her from your grasp. I will kill her right in front of your eyes. This will cause you more pain then ever before. Every single day until then you will feel so much pain and weakness, only until she is dead will you be free."
She looked as if she was going to continue but.
She disappeared into thin air, exploding into a ball of light, taking her daughter with her.