Understanding

The next day Gavin couldn't get the kiss out of his mind. Why had this happened. He sat in watching for Foster but he was nowhere to be seen. He wanted to talk to him about what had happened. The rain had finally broke and the sky was clear.  Gavin decided to go upstairs and tried to drown himself in work but it would not dilute the feelings he was having. A day or two passed and no sign of Foster. Gavin felt his obsession had gone too far, and he lost Foster. On the fifth day Foster knocked on the door. Gavin was so excited to see him until he saw him. He had a black eye and a busted lip. "Oh my God, what happened!" Gavin exclaimed ushering him in. "I'm fine. Just got into a fight." He explained. "With who?" Gavin asked. "My step mom. After our kiss I was scared. I have never kissed a guy before. So I told her what happened and that I liked you. We argued and things got out of hand. I called her a bitch and she punched me." Foster explained almost rambling. "What the hell. She can't do that!" Gavin shouted. "She was mad, I was mad. She is a little crazy. Came into my family, spouting that we are all sinners. I should have known to just not say a word but she always seems to know everything I do." Foster continued sitting in the kitchen chair. "I want to give her a piece of my mind." Gavin told him clenching his fists. "No. she may put me thru hell but she's all I really have now. My dad would have been the same way. They had me sent away to camp for two years when I was sixteen because I was watching videos online. They sent me to Dr's all kinds of places. I've been a sinner my whole life and it's time I earn that title" Foster told Gavin standing up and kissing him deeply. The kiss paused and Foster looked in Gavin's eyes. "I am falling for you, and honestly I would take one hundred beatings to kiss you." Foster said before kissing Gavin again.

While still kissing Gavin laid Foster on the bed. Foster slowly pulled Gavin's shirt up over his head tossing it on the floor. Their body's moving as one in a rhythm of a physical beat.  Their legs twisting around one another as their bodies touched. Fosters fingers dug into Gavin's lower back.  Gavin pulled back and looked into Fosters glowing eyes. "Why did you stop?" He asked. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Gavin asked. "More than anything." Foster said smiling. Gavin pulled Fosters shirt off and for the first time he was seeing his body up close. He leaned in and kissed him and could feel the heat coming from Foster.

Foster was resting his head on Gavin's chest as Gavin played with his hair. "I'm glad my first time was with you." He told Gavin. Gavin smiled and lifted Foster up and kissed him. "I hope to be your second, third , one hundredth." Gavin said with a smile. Foster returned the smile laying his head back on his Gavin's chest. "So does this make us...?" Foster asked. "Well we can talk about that." Gavin replied. He wasn't sure of what they were or would be. He knew he was mildly obsessed with Foster, but what they would be he didn't know.   Gavin was feeling a bit shy about the idea of a relationship with anyone after the last go round with Anthony. He also was concerned that the age difference would be a factor. "What will your family think?" Gavin asked. "Screw them. I like you and that is all that matters to me." He replied. Foster traced his fingers down the hair trail on Gavin's stomach.  "It's something to think about. Trust me I know from my personal experience it can be a big change."  Gavin informed. "I know, but I want to just be happy. I want to just run away and be happy with you.  Family holds me back, calls me a sinner and other bull shit."  Foster told him. "I know that feeling. Perhaps if I meet your step mom, show her who I am and that I'm not some crazy man she might..."Gavin said but was cut off with Foster sitting up in the bed. "No.  No that is a bad idea. She is not well in her head. She will condemn you just as she does me.  I would rather you never have to meet her ever." Foster told him roughly. Foster turned and looked at the clock by the bed. "Shit it's eleven, she is going to be so angry."  He shouted standing up pulling his boxers off the floor. Gavin looked on as he pulled them up over Fosters perfect bottom. "Why go home?" He asked. "You don't understand. She will kill me if she knew what we did or were or whatever." He rambled as he threw his clothes on. "I wish you would just stay here with me." Gavin told him. Foster leaned over and kissed Gavin softly. "I wish I could too, but she is controlling.  I no doubt will be punished for being gone so long."  Foster told him putting on his shoes. "When will I see you again?" He asked Foster. "I'll try to come see you tomorrow." Foster replied. Gavin stood up and wrapped the blanket around himself. Foster nearly ran down the stairs and to the door. Gavin stood in the door as Foster walked on to the porch. "Don't tell anyone of what we did ok?" Foster asked. "Ok" Gavin replied as Foster ran off in the dark. He stood there as Foster vanished inside the house. He turned and walked in, but before closing the door he could hear yelling from a woman and Foster. His heart broke, but he knew he had to let him handle his business to keep him safe.