Chapter One.

I can only present a smile. :)

_____

"I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower,"

The crowd cheered for the duo.

"I'll hold your hand then we'll jump right out,

We'll be falling, falling,

But that's okay,"

More cheers.

"Cause I'll be right here,

I just wanna know," both of them sang with pure passion.

The crowd was full on screaming now.

Niall Horan sang ever so softly, capturing every girls' heart, "Would you let me,

Seek beneath your beautiful,

Would you let me," the spotlight shone brightly above him.

"Seek beneath your perfect,

Take it off now boy take it off now boy,

Cause I wanna see inside," Ashlee Kheenz joined him.

Both of them sang it with so much heart put into it, that people really thought there was a chemistry between them. With her playing the slim keyboard facing him, while he was playing the acoustic guitar standing only a few metres away from her and her instrument.

"Would you let me,

Seek beneath your beautiful tonight," his deep voice sang, Ashlee hitting the keyboard whilst singing her parts of the song.

"We ain't perfect, 

We ain't perfect," Ashlee's grey eyes stumbled upon Niall's electric blue ones, holding her gaze for a while before continuing the song.

They decided to do an acoustic version of Labrinth's Seek Beneath Your Beautiful, using the keyboard and guitar, and judging by the crowded arena, they were performing it just fine to have the fans sing with them.

"Seek beneath your beautiful....tonight," both of them finished together.

At first glance, of course people would think they fit with each other. Both musicians were gracefully moving their fingers across their instruments, were stealing glances whilst singing the beautiful lyircs, were closing both eyes whenever they reach a certain note while the other one would admire their range of notes, were singing the melody with complete harmonization. Heck, even they thought they were fit with each other for performing. 

Keyword: performing.

Real life? Awkward as hell.

That's right. Ashlee Kheenz, the smart one of The Royals, and Niall Horan, the funny one of One Direction, were actually very very awkward with each other.

Ashlee leaned closer towards the microphone stand in front of her white keyboard and gave the crowd a big smile, "that was Niall everybody!" She shouted.

He walked up to her and gave her a side hug due to the guitar he was holding. Ashlee put her head near his neck when he did that. Once they pulled away, both gave each other a non-confident smile before he bowed and left the stage.

"Now that was amazing!" Kiera Jewels, the other member of The Royals, came running on stage and stretched her arms towards the younger one. "Great job, Ash," Kiera whispered as they both hugged. The fans screamed wildly at them. Of course they were, they did  come to the show to see The Royals.

The Royals. 

A music group which only consisted of two girls; 

Kiera Jewels. 19 years old. Long red velvet hair reaching to her waist with bangs covering her forehead matched with her pale skin. Eyes as green as ever, almost in compete with Harry Styles' emerald ones. She was known as 'the loud one' in The Royals, because she was. Kiera Jewels was loud and nobody could deny that. Wherever she goes, there will always be laughter, smiles and just happiness. That's what made Kiera amazing for interviews.