Chapter Three.

I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED.

W O O H O O.

I am incredibly sorry for the long wait, I just didn't know how to express the scenarios in my head into words. :(

buuut I finished this chapter, so yeaaaay??

______

"Remember, if the interviewer asks you about the upcoming album, just tell that you're currently working on it and do not expose any details. Got it?" 

"Yes, Catherine," the two girls answered to their tour manager as they looked at each of their full sized mirrors. Catherine replied with an 'okay' before leaving the dressing room to make a call.

"Your outfit looks amazing," Ashlee pouted. Kiera was wearing a pale pink sleeveless dress reaching just above her knees. The dresser decided to add black leggings with cream combat boots to complete Kiera's look. The right side of her hair was pinned to the back and her left side was left flowing, making her defined cheekbones showed off. To top it off, she was wearing a vintage locket which made Ashlee squealed in envy.

Kiera chuckled before replying, "your outfit looks fine, Ash. Relax would ya?" She couldn't relax. She didn't know why, she just couldn't relax. Something, she didn't know what, was making her nervous or maybe scared. 

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale

Ashlee thought as she did the breathing exercise. She looked at the reflection in front of her. The dresser picked out a white lace shirt with long sleeves, black skinny jeans and the same combat boots as Kiera except black in colour for her. Her wavy hair was left natural with the front hair being clipped to the back with a bedazzled hairclip. Her eyeliner was okay, not too thick and not too thin. Overall, she liked it. 

"The Royals," a lady with holding a clipboard called out, "you'll be on stage in 2 minutes."

Ashlee let out a breather before giving herself an encouraging smile in the mirror.

[][][][]

"So you guys just finished tour, right? How was it?" Jade, the interviewer, asked.

"It was amazing, the fans are fantastic!" Kiera's face lit up when she was describing the fans. She even told some of the stories about fans being weird.

"But we're weird too, so we don't kinda care," Ashlee shrugged her shoulders and just smiled at the laughing audience.

"They sure are charming, aren't they?" Jade laughed lightly showing her perfect rows of teeth. She cleared her throat before saying, "serious business girls," Ashlee and Kiera looked at her, Jade looked at them seriously. Ashlee was getting a bit nervous, what was so serious? She wondered inside her head. There was a long silence, Kiera with her eyebrows rose with anticipation, Ashlee with her eyes blinking repeatedly.

The interviewer suddenly broke a laugh, "not that serious, girls!" Both girls laughed awkwardly, "okay okay, chill girls, cool down," she made hand gestures that said 'cool down', "so here's the question," both girls put their concentration to her once again, "which one of you guys are in a relationship?" 

Kiera and Ashlee shared a look, 'this question again', the same question all over again. They were both tired of it. 

What seems like a few minutes, both Kiera and Ashlee held their hands up. A few 'ooh's and 'aah's echoed in the studio.

"Both of you guys are taken?" The inteviewer sure seem surprised by that information, "both of you guys are off the market?" Both girls nodded, "both of you guys?" She asked once more and the girls had to nod once again, "wow," the interviewer breathed out and leaned back to her chair, both of her hands are on either side of chair's arms.