Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Bradley

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

I must admit that I'm not the most popular kid in school, the girls throw themselves at me but I ignore them, the guys basically ignore me and that's how I like it. I'm basically a wallflower, it's different for an alphas son to not be hanging around with the popular kids in school or to never have had a girlfriend or even a date. I have never had a friend because I liked being by myself, standing in the shadows, never wanting to be noticed. My father tried to get me to become friends wih the betas son, Keenan, but we were just total oppisites and didn't get along very well. I don't get bullied at school because I'm the alphas only son and I have that small feeling that he's dissapointed in me for who I am. I do work out, I have a very fit body with an eight pack but I never show anyone. I spend my spare time reading or finishing of any work that needs to be done. I'm finishing off some algebra homework when my mother walks into my bedroom.

"You need to leave now if you want to get to school on time." My mother says as she leaves the door open for me. I put my hand through my blonde hair as I walk out the door and into the garage to hop into my beat up ford truck. I hate attention so I boight myself this truck insted of driving the fancy audi that my dad bought me for my eighteenth birthday. I arrive at school and as always, the schools biggest slut, Melissa, runs up to me and hugs me. I find her repulsive and so does my wolf but who wouldn't in that skimpy dress she was Wearing, it showed half her butt and way too much clevage.

" Hey baby. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place after school. I can satisfy your taste and you might even get youself a new luna for the pack." She sounded like she was drunk and she just wouldn't stop. She was the betas girlfriend but still wanted me and it was discusting.

"You aren't my type and I'm not looking for a girlfriend." I say as I walk off into the school. Before I close the door, I hear her shout,

"I will get you Bradley Wrightworth! I will become the luna of Silver Stone!" She had no power in her voice as she spoke and I was so glad that she wasn't my mate.

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

Franchesca

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

I wait by the front desk since I have to go to the local high school. I could have been put into jail but they wouldn't have been able to handle me. I would love to be in a pack again but just as a normal pack member, my father was beta of our old pack but that was a long time ago. I was standing next to my older brother, Lucas, as we wait for the lady at the front desk to stop taking on the phone. She finally stopped, sniffed the air and growled at us knowing that we were rouges.

"What are you doing on Silver Stone land? I should just report you to the alpha, he despises rouges." This lady was in her early fifties, had dyed blonde hair and the most caked up face of make up I had ever seen.

"We are here for an education, is that too much to ask for? Now we would like our timetables please." My brother and I were The dynamic duo by everyone but he was the most confident one out of the two of us but I was still a very big bitch.

"Here you two go. Have a nice day." She forcefully said and pit on a fake smile. We walk to our first class, English.

"What do you think the school will be like?" Lucas asks me and I just shrug my shoulders.

"I serioisly don't know. I actually hope that I'll meet my mate." I did want ro meet my mate and be back in a pack again. I know that Lucas desperately wanted to be in a pack as well and he hopes that his mate isn't a huge slut. We walk into the classroom and I smell the most wonderful smell ever. It was amazing and my eyes darted to the back of the empty classroom where a boy no older than eighteen, was writing notes in a book.