Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Franchesca

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

"How is this possible?" Bothe Lucas and the girl said at the same time. "I rejected my mate."

"Who was your mate?" I hear Lucas ask the girl and she stands up with her many books in her hand.

"My mate was the beta of the Silver Stone, Keenan Tate. I rejected him before he even relised that I was his mate. Who was yours?" She sounded so shocked and I could see Melissa walk up to Lucas and put her hand on his shoulder.

"He's mine, omega so piss off." She was like pure evil. I hated her so much. Lucas pushed her hand off his shoulder and pushed her away.

"You didn't even relise that I was your mate until you started flirting with me. I was right behind you when you were kissing that poor excuse for a beta. I was right next to your future alpha and my sister, his mate, when you were flirting with him. You have no right at all to call me your mate." Lucas' voice was strong and the girl looked scared at him. He turned back at the girl. "What's your name?"

"Madeline Rivers. Youngest daughter to the omegas." She bowed her head down. "Just hurry up and reject me like I have been all my life." I just heard her whisper. Lucas pulled her head up and smashed his lips onto hers. They were like that for another minute before the stop.

"Why would I dream of rejecting someone as beautiful as you." Lucas whispered into her ear. I walk up to my brother and put my hand on his shoulder. He turns away from Madeline to face me and pulls me into a bonecrushing hug.

"She's what I wanted in a mate. She's amazing." I could feel a tear hit my jacket. Lucas never cried, he always thought that it made him look weak but he has been crying alot these past couple of days.

"I'm so happy for you. Now go back to your mate." He walks to Madeline and they walk into the direction of the library.

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

Bradley

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

I walk with Franchesca up to the gates until we were stopped by Keenan.  He had his usual brown hair cut like it was hacked by blunt sissors, his bright green top that matched his eyes with some black skinny jeans and black converse. I'm not eye raping him but he is in front of me.

I saw Melissa walk out here. Did you see her?" He asks my mate, not paying any attention to me at all.

"Yea, she's just down-" She didn't get to finish because she was pushed into the door by Keenan. She hit her head on the glass and it smashed by how much force he had pushed her into it. I growled lowly but loudly enough for him to hear me. He turns to look at my mate and back at myself.

"So you do have a mate? I would think that since your a loner, that you'd never be presented with a mate." Keenan walks up to me and a now unconcious Franchesca. "I hope she was about to reject you since she was looking at me." I lost it and punched him in the face, breaking his nose. A teacher come out and looks at me and looked shocked. She saw Franchesca and grabbed my arm.

"Bradley Alexander Wrightworth,  I didn't know that you were capable of punching your own beta and pushing a giel into a glass door hard enough for it to shatter. You should be ashamed." The sad thing was that this was my aunt and teaches Physics. I growled at her thought of me hurting my mate.

"I would never hurt my mate and Keenan deserved that punch and much more." I growled as she let me In her classroom.

"Well, your showing people not to mess with you. Your mate must be helping you since you have never wanted to hurt a fly." She grabs a book from her desk and puts it away on the bookshelf on the other side of the room.