Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Bradley

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

It's amazing that I found my mate and that she'd accept someone like me. I walk up to my room after school and start to read a random book from my bookshelf.

"Bradley, your father wishes to see you." My mother was always a gentle soul compared to my dad. He wanted a strong, fearless son nut he got me. I have to admit that I am pretty strong but there are many things that I fear, my father for example. I walk to his office and knock on the door,

"I know that it's you Bradley. Just come in." My father was always in a pissed offed mood when it came to me. I just know that he hates me.

"I would like to talk to you about finding your mate." My father says but continuies after a minute long scilence. "And the family of rouges yhat have recently entered our territory." Darn. That's Franchescas family.

"So have you found your mate?" My father brings me out of my thoughts.

"Yea I did today." My father smiles but as soon as it was there, it was gone.

"Is she luna material?" I did remember her brother saying something about the beta title being stripped from him.

"I think she was a betas daughter." My father gives me a curious look.

"Was?" He frowns.

"Yea. Her pack was recently destroied and she may be apart of the rouge family who have moved into our territory." I start to put my head down but then my mother barges into the room.

"Don't you dare say what you were about to say Zander! You know very well that Bradley deserves the alpha title so he will bring his mate over Tomorrow for dinner and you will give him the title next week. He has been afraid of what you think of him his whole life. He feels like he let you down and I think that too. You never give him any fathery love. I think you love Keenan more than you do your own son just because he isn't popular around the pack!" My mother yelled from the other side of the room to my father. He and I were shocked at how she spoke to her husband and alpha.

"I will not be talked to in that mannor, Lillian. I am your alpha and I demand respect!" My father was now standing up as he yelled at my mother.

"I don't know who you are anymore Zander. Ever since Bradley started school, you were always dissapointed in him, you were so angry that he didn't get along with Keenan that you wrecked your whole office. I would think that after Bradley found his mate that you would finally say 'I'm proud of you' or 'I love you' but you had to have the perfect son who was with the popular group, kissed and had sex with sluts and treated the omegas like trash! I had never seen you like this so if you even think of giving the alpha title to Keenan insted of your own flesh and blood again, I will leave because that would be the safest thing for me to do. My wolf is heartbroken that you feel like that to your own son. I'll see you tomorrow." My mum leaves the room in tears but I was so angry at my father that he would ever want to give the alpha title to a lowlife like Keenan.

"I couldn't believe that you would Think that I'm weak,  I just hide it. I train every morning at threein the morning till six and the same again from eleven to one. I get two hours sleep because I try to please you and you jist drove mum out of the house because you hate your own son that you created out of love together. I just cand believe you dad, or should I call you alpha." And with that I left his office to try and find Franchescas house

Franchesca

I have spent all afternoon with my brother in his room. He has been distiant since he found out his mate was a total slut and I also heard rumours around the school that she was trying to get into my mates pants. That made me so mad. I hear a knock at the front door so I check who my parents are talking to.