ONE

MINHEE POV

          'oh sh**t, why won't mom wake me up???'. 'she did.. but you're the one who keep asking for 5 minute more-duh'. 'ok..my own thought doesn't helping me at all.'  I run as fast as I can to reach the school. FINALLY HERE!!! I look around. There is just a few student. ok..seriously?? I thought that i'm late?? But why those people..just walking RELAX-LY??? Did i'm really late?? I look at my watch. 6.50?? i slap my forehead. I forgot that the clock in my room is faster than the  real one. But wait a second - i think that i fixed it yesterday?? I did , right? yes i did..it was completely fine.. OK...Now I remembered.... i rush out to school when i didn't even look at my watch... i just asked my mother what the time is..and she told me that i'm late!!!!! How could mom do that to me?? I can't believe that mom would trick me!! And i couldn't believe with myself that I'VE FALLEN FOR MY MOTHER'S TRICK!!! I sigh..well..since i'm here already..lets just go to the class. 

I walk to my classroom. I open the door..OK...I nearly gasp...I'M HERE...ALONE..WITH MINGHAO!!! OK...Minhee.. just play it cool...i walked inside.. i may looked natural but i really feel like i want to talk to him!! I sighed. I'm..not brave enough..I..  can't do it..I.. can't..so i just walked to my table. I sit and lie down my head on the table. I sigh. I looked at minghao. How could there's a perfect person??? He is cute..and a trainee.. in a group named SEVENTEEN. I like him..well i'm not sure if i liked him since my 1st day here..or since i heard that he will debut soon. Well..if i like him because he is gonna debut, so that's mean i only like him as a fan. But i think my feeling for him...is different. Maybe..i love him?? >0< I'm not sure .. but how i wish that i can talk to him!! At least just a talk about school's work!! I've never have an assignment with him!!TT~TT i sigh again. I'm one of the famous girl at school. No one  know that i like him.. and i'm a fan of SEVENTEEN. No one -excepted for my bestfriend A.K.A my childhood friend.My bestfriend is the only one who know my true color. Suddenly, the door open strongly.speak of the devil, it is my bestfriend, Yoon Na Mi. She scanned the whole classroom- pfft why did she do that?? Then, her eyes fell on me. She raise her eyebrows.she walked towards me. "i don't know that you can wake early than i though". Tch, i rolled my eyes."but..did you just wake early..to be alone with.." she whispered and signalled towards Minghao. I glared at her. Thank goodness that Minghao 's seat is infront of me!! Nami grinned." Lucky you...you can meet all of the SEVENTEEN members anytime you wish..because you are Yoon Jeonghan' s sister!! and your brother love you so much!!" she grinned again.she stand and pat my back then, she go to her seat. what was that for??? You little-. I sighed- i guess i liked to sigh huh?? or..is it a disease?? NONSENSE!!  i shook my head. i sigh. Soon, when SEVENTEEN debut,i'll not see Minghao often..all of them will be busy...*SIGH*.

    THE bell rang. Its time to go home. 'ughhhhh..home???another walking to do..'  . I grab my bag. why does Nami need to arrived home early today??? I don't even have anything to do if i go back now..hmm..the weather is nice..(a/n: aju nice!!) i think.. i want to eat..ICE CREAM!! 

    So I walked to a nearby shop. I pick an ice cream and buy for it. Being me, even if there is a park nearby, I preferred to eat in the shop. It is 7eleven shop.I'm not that lazy to walk, but I scared if the ice cream will melt. "hey..wanna hang out with us???" I looked up. There is 2 man around their 20's asked me. !!!! . I panic. Why would they disturbed me? I don't even know any martial arts. I stand as if I was deaf and wanted to walk away – hoping that they won't follow me. But- one of them grabbed my hand. I struggled. There is not so much people in the shop. And the 2  know how to cover as if nothing happened. I tried to shook my hand off. "ah.. ahjussi.. why are you being like this?? ... please let my hand go". Then a guy came and shook my hand off from the man's gripped. "the girl told you to let her go right? So don't disturb her". The guy's voice seems to draw people's attention. The 2 man ran off. "are u ok?". The guy turned to me. He is wearing a hoodie and a face mask. I can't recognized him....but his voice sounded familiar to me. " thank you...er...". "minho...". I smile . "thank you Minho-ssi"."and you...". "oh..i'm song min hee..". he nodded. "so..are you going home?" . I nodded. "let me send you..ok?". I just nodded- why not?. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Ming hao POV

I feel cold. Maybe I catched a cold?. 'Aishhh Hoshi hyung will be mad... We will debut in just a short time '. Even though we still have 2 month, which is a plenty of time,  we need to be healthy so we can practice  .Well.. I guess I need to buy some medicine. I walked to the 7E- it is near our practice room. i wear a hoodie and a mask. After paid for my medicine, I saw a girl surrounded by 2 man. Isn't it Song Min hee –one of a famous girl in school??? One of the man hold her hand. I walked toward them and shook her hand off from the man. "the girl told you to let her go right? So don't disturb her". Then, the 2 man ran off from the shop. " are you ok?". She looked at me. She seems confused. Maybe she didn't know me..or...she doesn't recognized me. "thank you..er..". I smile- eventhough she can't see that."minho"..-wait..what is wrong with me?? Did I don't even know my own name?? well it is too late. "thank you minho-ssi". "and...you.."."oh..i'm song minhee..". I nodded. But – hey I know that already!!!.. well I think I should keep it a secret...maybe I can get to know her better...ok, minghao...just..play along.."so.. are you going home?". She nodded. "let me send you..ok?".she nodded.. why not...we don't have practice though....

WE arrived infront of her house. "so..this is my house...see ya..". I nodded. But – "wait...can I have ur number?" I asked. She agreed and gave me her number. "ok..bye..". I wave and go to the dorm. I lie down on my bed. I thought about her. Well..she is cute..and pretty.. no wonder she is popular. I tought I want to play as minho and minghao. I would not revealed my identity. Then..when I want, I would tell her the truth. I thinks this is the only way to know her better. Because she looks liked she don't want to talked with me at school...so I don't want to make her uncomfortable with me. And I don't want us to be awkward too. She is interesting.. i hope i make the right choice. 

0~---------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------~0

A/N:so here is my very 1st fanfic . i hope anyone will read this TT~TT.
And sorry for any typos or grammatical errors