TWO

MINHEE POV
   I ran towards the school. *Sigh*. Okay.. What is wrong with me??? I'm late! 'well.. At least today is the real one'. 'who cares??? IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY BENEFITS AT ALL!!!' .I'm late today because I really don't want to feel like waking up from my dream at all!!!  I dreamt about Minghao... And maybe....Minho too. I don't really remember much. I opened the classroom door. The teacher looked at me. Great!  "well...well... Minhee-ssi? Just arrived?  What is your reasons, huh?". I grinned. "Aww.. Seongsaengnim.... This is my 1st time..". I whined softly. The whole classroom just laugh at me. The teacher sigh.  "Ok... I'll let it slide.. JUST..  For this time.. ". I grinned and nodded. "Ms. Park!  Saranghae!! " i grinned and make a heart with my finger then go to my seat.  She sigh again and the class went on.
        IT is P. E time.  The boys and the girls session is always different.  But not today.  (A/N: Today We Fight!!! (*>.<*)) Today they combined the session- because the girl's teacher is absent.  The teacher decided to let us play whatever we want.  So now, there's a group of boy playing basketball. And the girls playing volleyball and badminton. There's students who just watching them playing.  Me..? Of course I'm just watching them.  I noticed that Mighao just watching too. Why he didn't play?  HE LOOK REALLY COOL WHEN HE PLAY BASKETBALL!!!  I saw him looking at me. I looked another way—blushing.  I sigh.  Seriously?  Am i really sure he was looking at me just now? Well.. I started to feeling not too well.  I feel my body... Like burning. I felt dizzy.  I looked at my pocket mirror.  My face is red!  It's not because I'm  blushing or what!  I walked....decided to get out of the gym.  I walk past the boys who is playing basketball.  Suddenly, there is so many shouting. So loud!  I can't make out the sentences because it is so noisy.  I turned. I felt everything around me turned slow motion.  There's a ball coming towards me!!! What the—. I froze.  Before it reached me,  a hand hit the ball - bounced it off another way.  I looked at the person. Minghao?!?!  "Kwenchana? " he asked me. BOIIII!!! I'M NOT OKAY!!!  MY HEARTEU.!! Suddenly,  my head hurt so much stopping me with my thoughts. Then,  everything went black.
——————————————≥﹏≤
MINGHAO POV
   I looked at Minhee.  We make eye contact. She looked away.  She didn't know that I was Minho..right?.  But.. Today.... she doesn't look well.  Is she sick? I hope she doesn't.  I suddenly remembered this morning...she is so cute.  I wonder why she's late though.  I looked at her way again.  I saw she walked away with her hand on her forehead. Then,  I saw a ball coming towards her.  The boys shout,  warning her. I ran to her.  She turned and I managed to hit the ball.  "Kwenchana??". She didn't reply.  I can see that her face is red.  Then,  she collapsed—but I managed to catch her.  I touched her forehead.  So hot!   I need to get her to the infirmary. Of course there is so many people watching us and there's the BGM too.  But I don't care!!  She is sick — what else can i do???   I lift he and carried her bridal style.  I ran as fast as i could. Then,  we reached the infirmary.  I explained to the nurse.  The nurse checked her and told me that she had a fever.  I felt relieved. I was really worried!!! The nurse told me to let Minhee rest and go back to the class.  After told me that, she leave us.  I looked at Minhee.  Did she caught cold because of me?  I started to feeling guilty. I sigh.  I really want to stay and looke after her but the teacher will be mad at me for sure.  I decided to go back to the class.
—————————————(。•́︿•̀。)
MINHEE POV
I woke up.  Did i fall asleep???  Ahah!!!  I remembered!!!  I faint right???  But...why am i here??? 
This is the infirmary...how did i get here??? Who carried me???  The last person I saw is...Minghao.  No way he is the one who carried me. Right..???
I look at the clock.  What the—? School just end???  How long did i sleep???  Ughh GREAT!!!  I've miss some classes!!! Then,  the curtain drew slowly. I saw.. Minghao?  What is he doing here???  "Oh?  You're awake?? How are you??  Feeling better??? " he asked me.  I can see that he carried my bag too.  I give him a smile. " I'm feeling better now...thanks.. Urmm.. Who carried me?? " . He smile. "I did",he smile. "Jinjja??? I'm sorry... I must be heavy right?? I'm so sorry " . He chuckled and shook his head.  "No you're not heavy at all.. Don't worry about it...besides, you're sick..so don't be sorry.. ". I grinned and blush. "Thanks... ", I mumbled. He nodded and smiled. " Let's go...I'll walk you home. ". WHUTTT???!!  ARE YOU SERIOUS??!??  I chuckled. "Ani.. Kwench—". "No excuses..okay? ". I nodded weakly. But I don't want to be a burden, though... "Oh!  My bag.. Let me carry it myself... ", I said and took out my hand. He just looked at my hand and continue to walk. "Oh?  Minghao..my... ". He turned and smile.  "It's okay...let's go.. ". I shrugged and follow after him.  'weird... The boys in this school probably won't treat me like that.. Cause I'm like a tomboy.. '. This is the 1st  time... How can he be so cute and gentle..then sometimes..turned into a thug in a second???  We walked and he is leading.  When we reached my house.. I just wanted to call for him to stop.. But he already stop infront of my house!!! That is weird!!!  How do he know the way to my house???  He looked at me and smile and gestured his head towards my house—telling me to walk faster and go inside. I walked quickly to him. "You're so fast! ". He grinned,"sorry". "And how did you know which one is my house??? ". "O-oh that is because.. ". He looked flustered and looked around. He smile and point at a direction. "Because of that " . I looked at the direction he pointed to.  I slapped my forehead. My family's name!!!  Of course that is the reason!!!  "Oh.. Right..." . He grinned.  "Ok.. I'll see you later.. ". I nodded and smile. He gave me my bag —smiling– and disappeared from my sight.  I smile and went inside my house.
—————————————(๑-﹏-๑)
*sigh *. There's not much people who read this fanfic yet, huh?
(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง That's okay.. I'm tough!!!  I hope whoever that read this enjoy it.  And school will start.. I live at a hostel.. And will go to the hostel tomorrow.  So.. Phones are not allowed. But I'll tried my best to update this as soon as i return from hostel.  Please keep anticipating it!!!  Thanks..
( ̄3 ̄)(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~♥~
See you soon!!!
(p/s : If I'm still alive.. ≥﹏≤)