Chapter 7

At times isn't it better to do things without being told to. You have the liberty to miss out a few of those you don't really want to. I look at the paper and wonder if it was really I who had written those stuff. The list was totally juvenile and childish.

Back then I must have been really emotional and a bit drowsy after the medication. However, I must complete the list. Dr. Sal told me to imagine that my days are limited.

Let's start from the top.

Be a makeup artist.

I always wanted to be a makeup artist when I was a child. I would makeover my mom and friends. Surprising they came back for me. It really inspired me to think of it as my career but I was rejected at a salon at an early age and lost all hope after they declined me.

Now that I own a cosmetic business, I think that I've become a better artist and can deal well with combinations. My hands are really stable and I could draw a perfect line. In Korea, there must be many labels that require an artist. Thinking about applying somehow makes me excited.

I quickly open my laptop and hunt for makeup artist vacancy. I pick out several huge labels such as YG, JYP, SM etc. I'm eligible to work with this labels. And also have got my reputation to maintain. I wouldn't want to get caught by any of my colleagues and workmates as an artist.

I fill in my curriculum vitae and mention CEO of ANNE cosmetic company in bold letters. This could easily give me a shorter route to get in the label. I send in my form for JYP. This label seems to be a cool and friendly entertainment so I make it my first priority. I then send my YG, SM and cube entertainment. I think I will definitely get into one of the four label.

I scroll down and see a popping site which mentions that there is a vacant spot for a makeup artist. It also mentions that it's urgent. I open the page.

BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT

I should just give it a try. Who know I might get into this one. I fill in the form and send my curriculum vitae. At least I completed one from the list. Okay half.

Now all I had to do was wait for the response.

And complete my juvenile list.