Prologue

The roar of an engine wakes me up from my sleep; with my half awoken stage I walk up to the window and pull the blinds open, to see none other than Jake Hunter.

Jake Hunter is the Vice President of the Reaper MC. He's totally gorgeous. With the dark hair, green eyes, tanned skin and he has a six pack. He works out all the time. There's a down side to him. He's a complete arsehole.

A few guys from the club surround him and he gives me a cocky grin, as he revs the engine on his Ducati bike again.

I reach across the desk that's next to me and I pick up the colt. I turn the safety off and open the window. I raise the gun and shoot at the ground close to his feet.

If I wanted to I could shoot him, but that's not my plan for today.

The guys from the club move away quickly and they start cursing and saying that I'm a mad woman.

Well, they shouldn't have disrupted my sleep. My father knows how I can get when I'm woken too early and these arseholes had to do it to me.

Jake never flinches and he gives me a cocky grin. "Is that all you've got, princess?"

I really hate it when they call me that. I may be the president's daughter, but I'm not a princess and I sure as hell don't need saving.

A smirk comes across my face as I point the gun out the window again and I shoot at the Ducati. Bullets hit the bike, leaving holes on it. I even managed to break the mirror on the bike. "Now, that's all I've got." I close the window and blinds and climb back into bed.

***

Vote/comment/share/follow me

MissDredge

Let me know what you think about the current chapter of Reaper.