Believe

JACK'S POV

When I finally reach the North Mountain, I see this giant castle made of, what is that? Ice! I start running to it and get to this staircase that leads to the front door.

It's built so well, so carefully. I slowly walk up the staircase and open the door. It's even more beautiful inside! There's a giant staircase that leads to the top and a huge chandelier. I don't think I'd even be able to create this.

"My power flurries through the air into the ground,"

Who's singing?? I follow the voice up the staircase

"My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around,"

I get upstairs and stand there. Is this Queen Elsa? She's got a beautiful voice.

"And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast; I'm never going back! The past is in the past"

She throws her crown to the side and I walk over to grab it. She lets her hair down and then starts making this ice blue dress from her powers. Wow, this girl is good.

"The cold never bothered me anyway." That was her last line.

I start to clap for her, forgetting she can't see me and she collapses on the ground crying. And I rush over to her.

"Hey, hey don't cry. Why're you crying?" I try to comfort her. I put my arms around her, but she just goes right through me.

That's the worst feeling in the world. Not being able to help anyone. Not being able to hug, or kiss anyone. And whenever you try, having them just slide through, unaware you even exist. It hurts. I guess you learn to live with it.

I have to get this girl to believe somehow.

"No one understands," she sobs.

I wave my staff and make this thin piece on ice glass with frost over it and write on it 'I do'. She looks up at it confused and asks, "D-did I do that?"

I respond and write back 'No'.

"Who are you then?" She starts walking toward the glass.

'Jack Frost' I write onto the ice.

"Jack Frost... I've heard that somewhere. Jack Frost.... The boy who brings winter!"

I walk behind her and start smiling, "That's it! Yes that's me!"

She quickly turns around and looks stunned. I get this weird feeling in my stomach. From excitement? Maybe.

"Can you hear me?"

She nods.

"Can you see me?"

She nods again. "You're Jack Frost?"

I nod my head and run up to hug her. And this time, she hugs back.