Chapter 5 ~ Arguments everywhere!

Author's POV

You were currently lying/sitting on Papyrus's lap, your back facing his chest while his arms were positioned protectively around your sleeping body.

Since you've been with the skeletal brothers, they've gone a bit more softer than usual, mostly when you were around.

"PAPYRUS! WHY ARE YOU NOT AT YOUR STATION?!" Sans yelled throughout the house, Papyrus shot his older brother a death glare when you whimpered in your sleep.

"Do you mind? The human is asleep!" He whisper-yelled back.

Sans felt a pang of guilt in his soul for almost waking you up, but also jealous of you sleeping on his brother's lap and not his.

He sighed, "Sorry. I almost forgot about her living here now."

Papyrus blinked with his eyesockets a few times. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was the magnificent and terrible Sans apologizing? For real?

Sans sat down next to you and Papyrus, bringing his hand onto your soft cheek in the process.

You smiled in your sleep, relaxing a bit further back into Papyrus's chest. If you were awake, you probably would have seen their pupils, which formed into hearts for a split second. You were just too cute and innocent to live in their world.

The brothers noticed you waking up. Sans swiftly put his hand away from your cheek and softly petted your head with it.

"Did you sleep well, kitten?" Sans asked gently while Papyrus nuzzled your neck with his skull. Sans was actually jealous of his brother being better than him in being lovingly towards you. Well, Papyrus was a flirt, so he wasn't really questioning that part.

You nodded shyly as you let out an adorable small yawn which the brothers just loved to hear. Then you noticed Papyrus nuzzling you, you began to blush.

Unfortunately, Papyrus saw your blush.

"I bet you had a great dream, did you dream of yours truly or something~?" He purred into your ear. That triggered something in Sans, because he slapped the back of Papyrus's skull. Hard.

"DO NOT FLIRT WITH HER, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO SO!" He said(/yelled) angrily at his brother, who whimpered for a second, but then he just gave his older brother a look that said 'You jelly, bro?'.

Sans growled, "DON'T. YOU. DARE."

Papyrus laughed, "I didn't know you could ever be jealous of me having a girl, Sans!"