Chapter 11 ~ Are you a GENOCIDER? (Part 1)

Author's POV

You were standing in mid-air, all their eye sockets were locked on you. Not only the skeletons you already knew stood there, but also many new ones. You've never seen any of them before, yet they seemed somewhat familiar.

Your body started to walk on the air towards what seemed like the giant (f/c) doors. Scratch marks were visible on them. The metallic smell of blood filled the air, which fused together with the dust at your feet.

Taking a step closer to the doors, it opened slightly. A white light illuminated from the other side.

Taking another step, you could already feel how comforting this light was.

But before you could touch one of the doors, it closed.

(F/N) stood in front of it, smirking at your rather emotionless face.

"Now, now, dear Reader. It's not time yet. You would need to have some more other players first. Being my only champion would be boring, am I right or am I right~?"

You looked at him confused... What did he mean?

The teen smirked, "Hm, it seems as if it is time for you to wake up now, but to answer your question..."

"See for yourself."

Suddenly you weren't standing on dust and blood anymore, instead you were standing on clouds.

(F/N) pulled out a knife, he aimed at you and threw it. Due to your reflexes you could successfully dodge the knife in time. But once you took one step aside, the clouds under your feet felt like nothingness.

You fell through.

You wanted to scream.

But you could not.

The first thing you saw was a house...

YOUR house.

You were falling towards it.

And a skeleton stood there.

However, before you could really make out the skeleton's features-

Your body made contact with the roof.