Chapter 8

Nico

                The next day was just like it was back to camp. Everyone was up by five in the morning, and we started working together on the rest of the campsite. Of course they didn’t expect us to come unprepared right? The campers all started to take the pieces of wood and other materials needed from Argo II.

                And before the sun was up, we had already started on the building of cabins. We’re all sharing cabins so it wouldn’t take too much space. And with magic we are able to squeeze about four hundred campers into around ten cabins.

                The part that we had the Architect of Olympus here in Camp was also a plus. We managed to do some of the construction fast and with some experienced builders by the time the sun had risen everyone was only slightly sore from all the lifting and was back on their feet for training.

                I met with Annabeth right as I left my room in the Big Three Cabin. Since none of us have cabin mates we all shared one cabin, plus Reyna and Annabeth. It was supposed to be like the Big House back in Camp Half Blood. But since Chiron wanted to reunite with some of his fellow centaurs in the forest, it is just the seven of us here.

                “Hey Nico!” Annabeth said “Did you get your new training schedule?”

                “We have a new one?” I asked confused. “What happened to the old schedule? I thought you said it was going to be just like Camp.”

                “Well, since we have both Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, everyone agreed that it was the perfect time to bond with our fellow demigods.”

                “That’s just great.” I muttered.

                “Are you a demigod or not?” Annabeth teased. “Come on it’s just training with the Romans.”

                “Yeah, then you’re going to tell me that the Hunters are also training with us.”

                “Actually…”

                “See what I mean?”

                Suddenly something stung behind my head.

                “Uh...OW?”

                “That’s what you get for complaining.” Annabeth said. “Here’s your schedule. And go to training. Remember I got my eye on you.”

                “Yes mom”

                She slapped me in the arm which thankfully didn’t hurt as much as when she had slapped me upside the head then left.

                I looked in my schedule. Hand in Hand Combat with the Ares and Mars Cabin.

                It’s official I’m dead.

Percy

                Damn, this castle is amazing.

                “Wow.” Annabeth said from beside me. “This is amazing.”

                “I know.”

                “Well, let’s divide up the work.” She said. “We need to go to the Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Common Rooms. Nico already got the one for Slytherin.”