Chapter 12

(Y/N POV)
"Ethhannnn" I said miserably. "I'm borrrrred"
He looks up from the computer then back down. "I'll be done in a minute just need to finish editing the I want to take you somewhere" "oooo where?"
He just laughs and says "get ready and wear something comfortable but not too casual"
I run to my room in the basement and mark is waiting down there.
"Hey Y/N. what's up?" I'm a bit confused. "Nothing much. Waiting for Ethan to finish, why are you down here" he looks down and then tells me to sit down. He sits next to me and puts his hands in mine. "It's totally ok if you can't or don't want to. but I wanted to know if you wanted to maybe... move in. You could stay here and this can be your permeant room. Unless you wanna stay back where you are with your friends and everyone..."
"Are you kidding me?!" I look up to him excited "i know it's a stupid question and that you'll neve-"
"Of course I will!!!!!!" I jump up and hug him as tight as I can. He falls back and hugs me tight. "Good, I'll send you back with mom at the end of the week and you can get everything you need and you can come back." This is the start of  a brand new, amazing life.

           "Hey Y/N! You ready? I'm done." Ethan yells from upstairs. "You should probably go. I'll see you later." "K bye Mark!" I run upstairs and grab my converse. I run up behind Ethan and jump on his back. "I'm ready lets gooo!"