Chapter 16 (last chapter)

(Ethan's POV)
"Wow this place is big! There's so many freaking rides" "Mark just texted me, they are leaving now. How long are we staying here" Tyler looks up from his phone. "Until it closes, but if u guys wanna leave a bit before that's fine. I'll stay with (Y/N), that's if she wants to." "I'm sure she will, their mom said that (Y/N) LOVES this kind of stuff, it closes at 9, so Mark and I will leave around 7ish and their mom probably doesn't wanna stay to long so she will leave pretty soon I'm guessing" "we will have plenty of time, it's almost 4 o'clock now"

(Y/N POV)
"Have a nice day!" My mom said to the lady as we walked out. The food wasn't that great but we had a good time.
*time skip because I'm too lazy to write out what happens in the car*
"Uhhh... mom. We are going the wrong way"
"I know"
...... question mark

(Ethan's POV)
The car pulls up and (Y/N) looks really confused.
She comes out of the car and her face lights up. I run towards her and she does the same. It's cliche, like a movie, but I love it. She jumps into my arms and I pick her up, her legs wrap around my body and her arms around my neck.
I feel her lips against mine and it has been so long. I have no idea what mark, or Tyler, or (y/n) and Marks mom, are thinking and honestly I don't care. I put my hand behind her head and kiss her as hard as I can.
"My dear what is the reasoning for this"
She just smiles at me, the cutest smile.
"I'm... staying"
"What"
"Im staying..... here"
"Like...?"
"Permanently"
"Omg"
"I can't believe after all this time, the things I had dreamed about actually do come true"
"Well I guess sometimes dreams do come true"

ALRIGHT
ATTENTION
1. I'm sorry......... this book was sucky and so was the ending
2. Yes this was the ending
3. I tried my hardest ok?
4. I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long
5. I hope you enjoyed