Chapter Four: What happens

I finally decided to go to bed. Especially when it was eleven o'clock. I thought again of Dark. What will happen to Sean if he comes back? I checked on Sean when I went by his room. I saw the Irishman peacefully asleep. I got to my room, slipped on my pjs and slept off the anger.

{NIGHTY NIGHT TIME SKIP}

I woke up from the worst nightmare it seemed. I couldn't remember it though. All I remember Sean's blood on my hands. I walked out of my room and checked on Sean. Still asleep. He was so peaceful. I finally went to the kitchen to make breakfast. God knows he may need it. Especially after what happened with Dark.
'Raped me.' Those words repeated in my head. I finally shook it off when I saw Sean come downstairs.
"Morning." I said.
He jumped at my voice and looked over at me. I guess he thought I was Darkiplier.
'Damn he really messed Sean up aye?' I thought.
"Uh... yeah especially with Dark here." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Um.... how'a Anti? I guess?" I said placing a plate of pancakes in front of him.
"He's hasn't been talking much. I hear him cackling a lot in my head but other than that...." He said shoving a pancake in his mouth.
"Well good to know."
"I guess, but I feel like he's planning to do somin' I don't know yet. That's what scares meh."
"Hey as long as he doesn't escape or.." my voice went low, "Dark comes back."
I heard a laugh.
'Shit!' I thought.
I felt him trying to come out. He's gotten stronger. I looked at Sean staring at me with his blue eyes.
"S-Sean." I said gripping my head.
"Yeah?" He said.
"Go."
"What?!"
"I said GO! RUN, LOCK YOURSELF SOMEWHERE!" I yelled falling from the chair.

SEAN POV
I saw Mark fall to the floor without hesitation I ran to the bathroom and fiddled the knob to lock.
Click
I slouched on the far wall as I heard a demonic laugh followed by footsteps coming from the hall.
"Oh Sean?" I heard a familiar velvet voice say.
Daddy Dark is back! I heard Anti said in my head.
I saw the doorknob try to open, but no avail came through. I sighed of relief as I heard the footsteps go back down the hall.
BANG
I heard from the door. I caught my cries in my hand. Dark was breaking through the door!?
'Nononnonono' I thought in my head.
Tears slipped through my eyes, my vision became blurry. I saw Dark break through the door and started to cry.
"Thought you could hide from me?" He said grabbing my chin making me look at his bloody eyes.
"N-No." I weeped.
"Heh... when are you going to learn not to lie to me?"
He punched me in my gut causing the air to get knocked outta me. As I gasped for air, Dark laughed. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and carried me to the bedroom.

{Like I said no lemon, GROSS TIME SKIP}

I sat in the room. I looked down at the words Dark wrote on my arms.
'Property Of Darkiplier'
I cried at the sight of the words.
'I have to get outta here!' I thought.
I got up from the bed and went to the door. Hoping it wasn't locked I twisted the knob. It slightly opened. I went out of the room, downstairs, and looked around the rooms. I saw the front door. I walked over to it. I held me breath as I opened the door. It was night and wind flew through my hair and face.
'I'm out?! I'M OUT!' I thought.
Not caring if I had shoes on, I ran out and down the road. I saw a car come by. It pulled over as I waved for it.
"You need a ride young man?" The man said.
"Yes! Oh thank God." I said getting in the back.
"Where do you need to go?" He said.
"Anywhere." I said.
The man started driving as he did a tentacle like thing busted through the window. It wrapped around the man's neck and choked him. His lifeless body fell back. The door beside me busted open and Darkiplier stood there, anger across him. His back had tentacles like slender man and his eyes were pitch black except for the pupil, which was white and glowed. Fangs hung out of his mouth and a snake tongue.
"P-Please don't hurt me.... I didn't mean to sneak out...." I said. Tears welled up from my eyes.
"Shut it!" He yelled.
I quickly nodded and got out of the car.
"Did really you think you could get away!?" He said holding a small box.
It looked like the shock collar box that he shocked Anti with.
"I put a tracking chip in Anti's collar. I'm smarter than Mark and you know it." He said.
One of his tentacles wrapped around my waist and held me a foot off the ground.

"Let's Go Sean."
Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

{TIME SKIP}

I locked myself in my room. I heard a scream of agony from Dark. I heard footsteps come my way.
"Sean....it's me." A voice said.