8 | ocho

8 | ocho

Sehun took the sandwiches to the studio with a serious expression on his face. Everyone there had been buzzing with excitement at the culmination of their hard work and all went silent when they saw his expression. Florencia was nowhere to be found. The EXO maknae walked past everyone and set the trays on a table which had been cleared for their celebration. No one said anything to him, and he announced to them in English, "Thank you everyone for being so nice and taking care of me. I have to return to Korea now." He bowed politely before he excused himself and went out the door.

Florencia was still there and tried to apologize, but EXO's manager warned her to stay away. Sehun wouldn't even acknowledge her. He couldn't believe that he had been attracted to her and she had used that to make a fool out of him. 

A bitterness grew within him and he was glad it was all over.

He would finally return home. 

In the car, his manager informed the others who had already arrived in Korea just a few hours earlier. Then he got on the phone to make arrangements for them to catch a flight to Korea. Sehun zoned out, thinking that he had been foolish for thinking that Florencia liked him. His manager was on the phone the entire time and when he hung up, he heaved a frustrated sigh. Snapping Sehun out of his thoughts, he informed him. 

"Apparently the next direct flight to Seoul isn't until next morning. So we have to stay in Mexico another night." He said with disdain. On the way to Mexico, they had stopped in Los Angeles and caught a flight down to Mexico City. But now they wanted to return as soon as possible, and there wasn't even an option that made any stops. When he complained, the airport worker informed him that there weren't many people who traveled to South Korea from Mexico City, so the options were limited.

Sehun only heaved a sigh and threw his head back in his seat, closing his eyes.

The more he wanted to get out of there, the more difficult it was to leave.

Florencia left the studio once Sehun was gone. She wasn't in the mood to celebrate and she didn't have the courage to face everyone after what she did. Instead, she dropped the photographer's keys off at the reception desk in the lobby and was on her way.

She was silent the entire way back to the hotel and when her mother asked her what was wrong, she told her that it was nothing. But back at the hotel, her sisters pounced on her the moment she walked in past that door. "Florencia, oh my gosh, look at you!" Acacia gushed with excitement. With nothing to do all day, she had spent most of her time eating and scrolling through her social media. Shoving her phone in front of her sister's face, she continued, "Getting it from your boy! So how's your hot Asian boyfriend?"

Florencia pulled head head back to get a good look at the phone screen, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What are you talking ab--" She started, and stopped herself short when she saw an article written for TV Y Novelas, a Mexican gossip magazine about actors, singers, and models.

They were the home page article and there was even a photo attached. 

Mexican super model and former Miss Universe Florencia Orizaba spotted on a date with EXO's Oh Sehun. The title claimed them to have gone on a date when they had just gone to pick u[ sandwiches for everyone. In only two hours since it had been written, and two hours since she had gone out to get food with him, the article had been read over a thousand times, shared almost three hundred times, and commented over nine hundred times. Florencia could already picture the hate she would get from his fans for that. She had seen it in other famous males. Whenever they had a love interest, many fans sprang into action, posting all kinds of hate comments in their social media accounts.