15 | quince

15 | quince

Florencia followed Jongdae out of the apartments and across the street where the other members were already leaving the dorms. They were all climbing into black company cars and Sehun watched from one to the other as they approached them. There was a glint of jealousy in his eyes and he immediately beckoned with his hand for his girlfriend to go to him. She put on her best and most convincing smile and walked towards him, taking his hand and intertwining her fingers with his. She went in for a kiss on the cheek, but Sehun was quicker than her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before she could even respond.

As they climbed into the waiting cars, his arm wrapped around her waist securely while Florencia only looked back at Jongdae and she held her hand out for him to ride in the same car. But her boyfriend grabbed her free hand and set it down by her side. "Hyung wants to ride with Baekhyun and Chanyeol." He informed Florencia in a whisper and she couldn't help but detect his jealousy.

The two of them ended up going in the same car with Jongin and Acacia, who were currently dating and in their we can't keep our hands off each other phase. Vivi had been left alone in the apartment, but Sehun had asked one of his sunbaes in the dorms to check in on him while he and Florencia were gone.

They arrived at a restaurant where they sat at a long table to accomodate their large group. At the restaurant, Florencia had gotten Jongdae to sit to one side of her, much to her boyfriend's discontent. She and Jongdae made conversation mostly with each other, talking about an upcoming project that she had and she wanted to include him in. She had heard from Sehun, before his sudden jealousy towards his hyung, that Jongdae was devoutly Catholic and often donated money to his local church under the alias Matteo Kim. He had gotten a lot of praise when it was found out that it was actually Kim Jongdae of EXO, but he didn't do it for the praise. He genuinely wanted to help. 

Because of that, Florencia thought he would be a great addition to the project she wanted to launch for charity.

The two friends had been so engrossed in their conversation until Sehun was fed up with it. As far as his hyungs knew, Florencia was his girlfriend and he didn't want any of them shamelessly flirting with her--which was how he saw it. Determined to catch her attention, he placed a hand on her lap simultaneously nuzzling his face into the side of her neck. Florencia tensed up in surprise and paused in her conversation with Jongdae.

"I think we could start as soon as possible--" She had paused and recovered quickly, turning to her boyfriend with a smile. "What is it, amor?" 

Her hand reached up to touch his face.

He didn't even give her a warning before pressing his lips to hers, looking at his hyung to get the point across that Florencia was his girlfriend. Jongdae only watched the two awkwardly for a fraction of a second before clearing his throat and turning to make conversation with Minseok who was sitting next to him. 

The kiss lingered more than Florencia thought it would and outside from the corner of her eye she could see a flash go off. No doubt the press had gotten a snap of their kiss and it would be all over the internet. But that was something good. SM Entertainment wanted them to be seen together and happy. It was the reason why they planned so many fake dates for them. It skyrocketed Florencia's popularity and even studios were calling her up to take small roles in upcoming Korean dramas. Her Korean manager didn't think she was ready yet. I had only been about two months since she had arrived in the foreign country and her grasp of the language wasn't exactly the best.

When they pulled away, Florencia tried to resume her conversation with Jongdae, but he was already busy talking with Minseok about the upcoming come back. Both of them were very excited to start filming the music video for the title track. They weren't allowed to say anything about it to their friends or family, but there was a rumor going around that it would have a 90s feel to it.