Bartender✔️

❕✨♥️✨❕

♥️

The trio decided to stay together. Working together to and amended their mistakes.

Jimin sighed all the ideas Taehyung and Hoseok made up. Were way too complicated and over the top.

"Guys why can't we just say we're sorry admit we were wrong and then buy them lunch or something and move on?" Jimin questions

The short boy also questioned the fact on whether these two imbeciles have a brain. And if they ever used them or sadly just didn't.

Jimin had chose the latter when he caught on to the new idea the two proposed.

"I like it we can have a trail of trail mix leading to the area-that we still have to figure out-and then ambush them-I have a good stick we can use-and then from there we take them to the place and give them a surprise performance!" Hoseok exclaims waving his arms around excitedly.

Taehyung quickly agreeing as he jumps out his seat to call his brother for the 'best' spots in town.

Jimin sighed knowing what he said was just thrown out the window.

Taehyung was excited at the fact he was going to make his wrongs. Rights and be able to cuddle his boyfriend again.

Who hasn't texted him yet

Which he figured was because he was mad at him, and he plans on fixing that. With the plan Hoseok, Jimin and him made up.

"I don't work or have university tomorrow so we should do it tomorrow" Hoseok spoke up looking at the calendar on his phone.

Taehyung nodded whacking Jimin who was too busy on his phone doing Jisoo knows what.

(He was texting the others to meet him at his job so he can apologize and buy them lunch-to which they agreed to-).

Jumping Jimin glanced up confused before he nodded his head. Somewhat unaware what he just signed himself up for.

Taehyung claps happily, "Okay we got this now I asked my hyung of all the nice places and he said he'll text me them, and then we need a song to sing" "Oh! And a dance, we need a dance!"

Taehyung glanced at Jimin mindlessly before an (what he thinks is a fantastic one) idea comes to his mind.

"And Jimin can ask Yoongi out!" He exclaims Hoseok immediately agreeing the two jumping up in excitement.

Jimin was about to say whatever when it caught onto him what they said.

"Wait! What?!" He shouted standing up looking at the two doofuses in front of him.

Taehyung laughs at the color that took upon his bestfriend's cheeks.

"I'm not asking him out" Jimin stated eyes twitching with slight anger