The Song✔️

❕✨♥️✨❕

♥️

Taehyung was frantically looking all over the mall. Trying to find the perfect gift that expressed his very clear feelings.

To his boyfriend(who was actually doing the same thing).

Taehyung groaned having the sudden urge to slap himself twenty times. Repeatedly. Nonstop.

And so Taehyung continued his desperate search for the perfect gift. Nothing seemed perfect to give to his bunny.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip. Lost on what to get his Kookie resulting him to pout. Standing in the middle of the mall tapping his chin repeatedly.

Until an idea slowly formed in his mind as he blankly stared at the music store.

Kookie likes music. So why not surround it around that?

Taehyung thought before he happily bounced to the music store. Unaware that his Kookie was just three stores down.

Rummaging through the cd stacks when he faintly remembers Jungkook. Confessing his love to Big Bang

Making a faint smile rest on the lanky boy's lips as his mind is filled with all the sweet moments. He and Jungkook shared.

Taehyung gasped

"I'm going at this all wrong!" He whispered exclaimed to himself. Now finally sure on what his gift to Jungkook should be.

Taehyung ran out of the mall as fast as he can thoughts running wild.

Heading home to gather his thoughts together.

Jungkook shifted through the many assortments of picture frames that he needed for a picture he printed out.

The boy knew that he was going full on out but this is Taehyung we're talking about. He deserves the world(at least that's what Jungkook is for sure about).

He had came to the mall for the picture frame and a cute onesie that he knew Taehyung would love.

The young boy decided he'll serenade his lover with a sweet dance to go with. Not to mention the big(ridiculously huge teddy bear he bought for his Taetae).

And the really expansive assortments of chocolates he bought that tasted like strawberries.

Taehyung's favorite.

Jungkook knew he fell too deep when he stood at the cash register holding the huge bear.

Taehyung sat on the couch scribbling rapidly on the piece of paper in front of him. Smiling happily with himself

Giving himself a mental pat on the back.

He had everything thing plan all he needed was a place and help.

Taehyung picked up his phone and dialed Jimin,

"Hyung I need help."