pain

(( hello I am sad and also very angry because I have a lot going on at the moment so I'm updating again ))

Viktor stood by Yuuri's side the entire day and night, for weeks on end, he kept blaming himself for all this happening and he thought maybe if he had let Yuuri speak instead of yelling at him and thought maybe if he hadnt believe the lie in the first place, none of this would be happening. Otabek always told him it wasn't his fault and he always lied by saying, "I know.", when really he knew deep down it was his fault but he hid it good so no one could see the true pain he was in, "I miss you, Yuuri. come back to me soon..", he kissed Yuuri's forehead which made the heart monitor show his heart started beating a little faster which made Viktor giggle at the action, "I'm so sorry, Yuuri. this is all my fault... I hope you can hear me... I love you I love you I love you and I could never tell you how many times to describe how much I truly love you and adore you, you'll never understand how I truly feel.", Viktor sighed while rubbing Yuuri's hand with his thumb. "You're gonna make it through this, I know it.", Viktor slightly smiled. (( or will he? ;^) ))

Otabek and Yurio were hanging out with Viktor later that evening to comfort him, they were all watching a funny movie to get their minds what was going on, the movie is tilted 'Grown Ups 2', Yurio found it interesting as he layed his head on Otabeks lap but his legs and feet on Viktors lap, mostly to be mean to him in a playful way. There was this one comedian he remember Viktor saying something about before and he picked this movie just because of the actor, his name was Adam Sandler, he remembered Viktor telling him about this guy when he went to America for some short training, he said the guy was happy to meet him and was very kind, Viktor seemed so estatic about the guy that Yurio hoped the movie could lift his mood at least a little bit, but he could tell Viktor was distracted and obviously thinking about Yuuri. It secretly pained Yurio to see Viktor like this, Viktor is like the dad that Yurio never had and he loves Viktor in a father-son way, he also felt as if Yuuri was his other dad and he would never admit it but he loves both of them like parents and secretly loves when they playfully call him their son, It made him feel happy and wanted. Much better than he ever did with his biological dad, or mother, for that matter. His biological grandpa was all that mattered to him, and Viktor? He's not sure what Viktors deal or damage is but Yurio has now made it his life promise to protect Viktor, his dad.