Teaser

This story is based on current track... On request of anu99967
Its just a teaser dear Anu have a look hope it's upto your expectations.... I'm writing ahead and will post first part till night today only........
And as promised it's a treat for Tanvi_4
And my other readers enjoy this new ss.... It will be just a short story..
.
.
.
.
I

want a relationship, with no cheating, no lying, no ex's getting in the way.
....
.
.
.
Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people actually care, the rest are just curious.
.
.
.

........................
Adi-ruhi ruhi ruhi.... All time ruhi.. Everytime you are angry just because it's ruhi always ruhi..
Are we nothing..?? I..?? Pihu..?? It's always ruhi for you both...
Adi was leaving in anger but he stopped and looked back.
Adi-Papa... History is repeating.... If you have your memory then remember she is same ruhi... This is your same anger... And same way ishimaa is hurt... Please stop this repeating because.... This time i won't forgive you if i loose my one and only mother... Don't snatch her again..
Adi folds his hand crying and leaves.
Raman was dumbstruck....
....
.
....

...
..

Divya-raman.... What happened..??
Raman-wo.... Wo... Ish.... Ishita.... She was angry with me... She too left in cab just now...
Abhi-relax raman this doesn't mean that she is Ishita ji.
Raman-she left me again..?? No... No... No... She wanted me to change... She wanted me to realise right..?? I will do.. i will do everything... But she has to be with me....
Abhi-raman control your self let's go and confirm.
Raman-confirm..?? What confirm..?? I know she is not Ishita... So why to confirm.. She... She must be waiting for me at home i have to go...
Raman left in his car blabbering just God knows what what...!!
He just knew one thing that this time he can't afford to loose her.
What the hell have i done..?? Why i couldn't control my anger.. My tounge..?? Why i always end up hurting her..??
Was that lady really Ishita...?? No no she is fine. I trust my extinct she is fine.
.
.
.
.
Saying "I'm tired " when you're actually sad..
.
...

.

LOVE SHAANI