Jo Ho Sangh Tu Naa.....!!😔

Ahem ahem.... Today there is no ishra scenes..... But please don't beat me because just read it once an then decide that is it worth without ishra.....
Hope you all like it.....
And sorry for making you all wait so long....
.
.
Enough of my banter and here is the update......
.
.
.
Ishita came back from school dropping pihu. Ruhi didn't go to school as she had another plans.
Ishita came in her room and saw whole room decorated in pink colour. Pink balloons.... Pink ribbons.... Pink curtains.....
Whole interior was of pink. Ishita looked around shockingly as whole wall was filled with ishru pics of ruhi childhood.
Romi comes and makes Ishita sit on a chair.
At a long distance there was a projector playing screen. Just then pihu appears.
Ishita-pihuuuuuu.... How come...
Romi-i brought her back when you left her their. Actually i will explain later... First enjoy this.
(NOTE-it's a play going on live and some videos will also be played on screen. Here pihu is playing as baby ruhi... & ruhi is playing as Ishita.
Please don't get confuse because play and video part will be in bold italics)
...
...
.
.
PLAY.....
Ishu-(rooh playing ishu) - ruhi.... Ruhi... Where are you babu....
Ruhi is sitting sadly in her room.
Ishu comes and sits near her.
Ishu-why didn't you had your breakfast.
Ruhi(pihu playing as rooh) -im not hungry ishimaa..
Ishu-hmmmmm means something is troubling my baby... Now c'mon tell me what's going on in your little brain.

Ishita had tears in her eyes seeing ruhi wearing saree like her and acting like her.....
She remembered this old memories.

Ruhi-ishimaa.... will you leave me and go....
Ishu-hey who told you this rubbish... Haaannn..?? Where will i go leaving my ruhi.
Ruhi-my friend sonam was saying that her mother left her and Papa married another girl. She is her step Mom....
Her step Mom always says that one day she will send her away. Her step ma never loves her.
Ishu wiped her tears.....

Ruhi just acted like Ishita used to pamper sad ruhi in old days...

Ishu-so do you think that I'm your step ma....??
Ruhi nodded in no...
Ishu-so if I'm not your step maa. Then how my and sonam case become similar.?
Ruhi chirply jumped in ishu's lap.
Ruhi-it means that i don't have any threat ishimaa..?.
Ishu-ofcourse not... My naughty baby. Now stop talking rubbish and let's have breakfast.
Ruhi-ishimaa one last question..!!
Ishu-last okay..?
Ruhi-ishimaa promise....
Ishu-ok ask...!!
Ruhi-if i ever do any big mistake... Like hurting you or Papa or anyone very badly... Then also you will never leave me. You will remain my ishimaa forever.
Ishu smiled between her tears..
Ishu-hmmmm.... Let me think... mmmmmmm... Ok if you ever do something like that.... Then i will catch your ears tightly and punish you for hurting anyone. And untill you feel sorry and apologies for it by doing sit ups 20 times i will not forgive you...
But listen one thing very carefully...
I will punish you i will be angry with you but will never be away from you..... Got it...?? My dadi Amma..??
Ruhi-so If i do situps i will get forgiveness..??
Ishu-ruhi promise.... But don't take advantage.... Ok...??
Ruhi-ok....
Rooh giggled & snuggled closure to ishu in her lap.
Play ends.

Till now ishita was totally in tears remembering those moments & seeing the live performance of ruhi pihu of same moment.
.

Now romi goes and plays the old videos of ishru.
It was different clippings & recordings. Of old memories of ishru.
Ruhi looked at Ishita with teary eyes , Ishita was looking at the screen smiling between her tears.
(BG song meri maa was playing)
.
......
.
.
.
.
Jab chot kabhi mere lag jaati thi
To aankh teri bhi to bhar aati thi
Maa…. o maa!
Jab chot kabhi mere lag jaati thi
To aankh teri bhi to bhar aati thi
Ek chhoti si phoonk se teri
Sabhi dard mere hote the gum
Aaj bhi koi chot lage to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Maa.. meri maa.. meri maa….
O maa.. meri maa, meri maa.. maa..
.
.
.
Ishita goes near screen and touches it fondly.. As if cherishing those moments.
Ruhi comes near Ishita and hugs her from back...
.
.
....
.
.
Teri baaton mein apni har ik main
Uljhan ka hall pa leta tha
Tere hathon ki roti aksar hi
Bhookh se zyada kha leta tha
Tera hissa main
Tera qissa main
Jo sabko sunaati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri baat chale to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri, aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum..
Maa.. meri maa.. meri maa….
Maa.. meri maa, meri maa.. maa..
.
.
.
.
....
Ishita brings ruhi in front and looks lovingly caressing her face.
Just then Ishita feels a tug at her pallu...
She looks down and sees adi sitting on his knees holding her pallu.
Music was closed.
And adi sings while ruhi playes the guitar.
.
.
.
Kone ko thaame tere aanchal ke
Be-fikra main so jaata tha
Mere dil mein kya
Hai tere bina maa
Koi samjha hi naa pata tha......
.
.
.
.
Now pihu adi and ruhi makes a circle and rotates around Ishita keeping her in middle.
And all sings together.
.
.
.
.
Jo ho sang tu na
To ho jag suna
Pyaar itna jataati ho tum
Aaj bhi koi chot lage to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
Aaj bhi meri aankh bhare to
Yaad aati ho, yaad aati ho tum
O meri maa.. meri maa….
meri maa, meri maa.. maa..
.
..
..
.........
Ishita's eyes falls on screen.
There was written beautifully in bold letters.
"WE LOVE YOU ISHIMAA.... "
Ishita turns wiping her tears and sees ruhi standing holding her ears. Ruhi does situups crying and asking for forgiveness.
Pihu-ishimaa please forgive na ruhi didi... She is really sorry.
Ruhi-pl.....ea...please ishimaa.... Slap me punish me... But don't ignore me... Please... I'm sorry..
Ishita smiles at her. She opens her arms signalling her to come.
Ruhi smiles between her tears and runs in ishita's embrace. Both cries their heart out pouring their pain. Romi adi pihu smiles seeing their reunion.
Ishru parts... Ishita looks at adi pihu. And calls them too. Both runs happily in her embrace and all four have group hug....
Romi smiles. He wipes his tears happily.
Romi(st)-bhai.... Ruhi is kid so she got apology easily... But you have to work harder.
Ishita-by the way.... My ruhi is looking big girl in this saree.
Ruhi laughed a little.
Ruhi-but it's too heavy.
Adi-and she is looking dadi amma...
Ruhi-ishimaa see na bhaiya is teasing...
Adi-what ishimaa...?? Dadi amma dadi Amma......
Adi shows her tounge in teasing way and runs away...
Ruhi too tries to run behind him but couldn't as she was uncomfortable in saree. All laughs at her.
Ruhi makes a sad pout.
Ruhi-ishimaa...... See all are laughing....
Ishita hugs ruhi from back. And shuts everyone.
Ishita-shutup everyone no one will tease my rooh.
Now ruhi shows tounge to adi in teasing way.
Ishita looks at pihu with mole above her upper lips.
Ishita-pihu you are looking same replica of little rooh.
Pihu-so i will do one thing that i will stick this mole forever. So there will be 2-2 ruhi....
All laughed at her cute comments.
Raman was sitting in his office thinking of the recent events.
Mihir cones in for some discussion. He sees raman totally lost...
Mihir-bhai...?? Where are you lost..??
Raman-nothing mihir just thinking about my life's ups and downs. Ishita is again upset with me.... I'm not getting what to do to bring her back.
Mihir-change..
Raman-what..??
Mihir-yes bhai... It's simple just change yourself your attitude.
See bhabhi doesn't wants you to change... She always loved you the way you are... But... Don't you think that you should change your behaviour of insulting bhabhi...
Raman-i know mihir i know very well.. But I'm not getting any chance to show her.
Mihir-show her..?? Why to show her..?? Can't you really go change with the flow.
And let bhabhi notice herself. If you are doing anything genuinely, I'm sure definitely someday bhabhi will herself notice. But if you want to do it just for showing her then i think. You are just goofing up.
Mihir got up to leave patting his shoulder and asking him to give a thought.
Raman drowned in mihir's words.
Raman-he is write... If i will go to show her... May be situation changes to something else. Let the destiny play it's part and i will play my part.

Ishita-and pihu very bad why did you missed your school.
Romi-actually bhabhi ruhi was really very sad she wanted to execute the plan today only... So she asked me to pick pihu.
Pihu-sorry ishimaa but i promise i will never do this again.
Ishita was making snacks in kitchen. She saw pihu making a cute pout holding her ears.
Ishita-last time....ok..??
Pihu-pakka wala promise...
Ruhi-dont worry ishimaa now we all are fine... So there is no reason to miss our school.
From tomorrow i and pihu will go together.
Adi-hmmmmm i will drop them.
Just then Ishita got a call. She smiles happily after talking. She closes the gas and goes near ruhi,adi, pihu.
Ishita-ruhi adi pihu stand up fast. She takes a cloth and blind folds all of them.
Adi-what happened ishimaa...
Ruhi-yes ishimaa why are you blindfolding us.?
Ishita-patience my kids... Patience....
Pihu-but ishimaa where are you taking us.
Ishita sssshhhhddd them up and took them down in the parking with the help of romi.
She makes trio stands together and opens their eyes.
Trio jumped happily seeing the veiw in front.
There was a little bicycle for pihu, a scooty for ruhi and a bike for adi that too all latest one.
Adi-wao ishimaa how did you know that i was thinking about buying this bike. I just loved it thank you so much. I love you ishimaa.
Ruhi-but ishimaa i don't know how to drive scooty.
Pihu-but i know how to ride bicycle. Thank you ishimaa i love you.
Romi-oho ruhi why being sad. We are there to teach you.
Ishita-yes rooh!, adi romi me mihika chitti. There are so many to teach you.
Ruhi smiles happily.
Ruhi-i love you ishimaa.... Yayyyy thank you....
They all didn't noticed that someone was watching all this with teary eyed.
Raman watched the happy faces. And decided wiping his lone tears to do everything in his will. Through which he can happily get involved in this happy picture.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI