Feelings Matters..,!!

Actually guys i can't let ruhi be illiterate in my any story so here also she is a student.....
.
.
And today's update is on the demand of anu99967 otherwise i was not in a mood to write....
Dear Anu maaf kar dena agar koi galati ho to yaa update boring yaa kharab lage to...
Sorrrrryyyyy...
.
Now update..

Adi brought Ishita home.... Though Ishita was lost in her own trauma but the mother part in her made her realised something. The uneasiness in adi's body, what was that. Why is he..... She looked at his left hand with the corner of her eyes while walking in his embrace. Why was he holding her that tightly..?? His fingers were almost clutching her arm hardly.... She felt little pain... But when she looked above at his face.... She didn't reacted. Because his face his eyes reflected lots of pain may be more than her... But wait.... Is it just pain..?? No it's something else like insecurity or fear.... But for what..?? Both reached in iyer house to Ishita's room....
Adi made her sit on bed and gave her water. Ishita noticed his movements, his shivering his hesitation everything. He was about to leave but, she forwarded her hand towards calling him.
Ishita-adi.... Come here.
At first he didn't looked at her clutched his fist. But then he composed and goes to her without looking at her. Ishita made him sit and looked at him keenly. She took his hands in hers.
Ishita-hey chotu what happened..? Why are you so uncomfortable..??
Adi answered without looking at her.
Adi-im... I'm scared.. I will not lie neither hide. last time i didn't open up. But this time to be honest I'm scared.
Ishita-scared of what beta..??
Adi-scared of loosing you again. Because you are same Ishita bhalla.... Who love ruhi more than anyone. You just think of ruhi and Papa. History is repeated.
I'm scared that you will again leave me....
Saying this he hid his face in her lap, crying his heart out.
Adi-please ishimaa don't go. Don't go anywhere.. If you are not happy with Papa.. Come with me.. We will live anywhere else. Where he will not be able to hurt you any more. Your son will keep you happy. I will give you every happiness. Trust me ishimaa. Please just don't go anywhere leaving me.
Said adi just between his tears still lying in her lap.
Ishita brushed her hand on his head. Smiling between her tears. Smiling at her big baby. Who is highly insecure of loosing her. Why does she think herself as barren. It doesn't matter now what raman says what world says. She have her most beautiful 3 children of this world. And he.... Her son... Most pious relationship of mother and son.
Ishita-hey chotu baby.. Look at me. I'm not going anywhere... Ok..?? Now come you sleep here only today.
Adi just nodded and slept tired of his crying in her lap only. Ishita saw him slept, she made him lie on pillow slowly and goes to change. She too was exhausted of today's disasters.
She came back in red nighty, she saw adi sleeping peacefully, she smiled at him. Just then she saw her phone beaming as it was on silent. It was raman.
First she ignored, but after 2,3 times she picked up.
He threatened her in his drunk state, of breaking the door if she doesn't comes out.
Ishita doesn't have any option so she came out.
Ishita-what...?? Just look at you. You are so drunk.

Raman-yes I'm drunk, you know why... I was so scared... When i heard about that random cab accident. I thought i again lost you yaar.
Ishita-so what...?? How does it effect you..?? You yourself said some days back that our ways are parted. So how does it matter if i die walking alone on my way.
Raman hugged her tightly..
Raman-please yaar don't say like that...
Ishita felt world stop at that moment when he hugged her tightly.
How much she loved his antic of hugging her. Whenever he hugged he never left a place for air to pass even. But this time he was using her weakness. She just wanted to push him away. But his hold was too strong.
Raman-please come home.
Raman dragged her just by hugging, without parting. Ishita was numb... Doesn't he knows that how much his proximity effects her. His cologne felt as fresh as morning. After drinking too,....
They collided with the bhalla's door. Raman moved his hand on her waist but frowned at the moment realising that she is not in her saree. Ishita was just standing still with the support of wall. She didn't hug him back. He moved his both hands all over her curves keeping his head in her nape. Both were senseless.. One in alcohol effect and other in his proximity effect. He started nuzzling on her collarbone by moving his hands still. He bit lightly by his teeth by not getting her response. Ishita gained her sense wincing in pain. He dropped open mouth kiss to sooth her pain. She realised that they were outside.
She pushed him with much effort,closing her eyes.
Ishita-raman stop it. What the hell are you doing. At least look around.
Raman-ok then let's go in.
Ishita knew if she denied he will create ruckus out of here.
Ishita-ok come let's go.
Raman-i knew it madrasan loves me very much. She will never leave me.
Ishita put his hand on her shoulder and took him in by side hugging him. She looked all around and made sure that no body saw her.
Ishita took him in room with much difficulty. All time raman kept blabbering....
"madrasan don't leave me, i know you love me very much and you will never leave me"
They reached in room.
She tucked him on bed by taking off his shoes and putting blanket. She turnes to leave but he pulls her back on him, still inebriated.
Raman had his eyes closed. He hugged her tightly with both hands in sleeping position on his chest. Ishita saw him dozed off.
Ishita-i know raman, i trust you totally but i want you to trust me and respect me. And i want to hear these things in your sober state.
She slowly removes his hold and keeps a pillow. Raman sleeps holding the pillow tightly. With his last sentence.
"i love you meri jhansi Ki raani"
Ishita looked at him teary eyed one last time. And ran away closing her mouth. So that no one can hear her sobs......
Ishita came back to iyer house in her room.
She cried little loud making sound. She forgot that adi was sleeping their. She started sobbing.
Ishita-why..?? Why..?? Why he don't understand.?
Is it that easy... He doesn't trust don't even respect me.... And at last he thinks that everything will become fine... Just by getting intimate...????
My feelings are much more above than these feelings.
Adi woke up listening her sobs. He looked aside to find her on find. But she was nowhere. He got up startled., that where is his mother.
Just then he saw her on floor sitting near door crying closing her mouth from her palms..
Adi-ishimaa....
He got worried! And ran to her almost jumping all over.
Adi-ishimaa.... What happened why are you sitting here..?? Why are you crying..?
Ishita looked at him lovingly... She slowly caressed his face with teary eyes.
Ishita-my chotu....
Saying this she hugged him.
Adi knew it was related to his Papa... Because no one else have that power to make her cry like this it will be either raman or ruhi.. No one else... Not even.....even he... Somewhere he was jealous of this fact. But he couldn't blame her. He was the one who rejected her first. Ruhi was the one who made her mother first. But he knew his mother loves him too.... That she can do anything for him also....
He didn't wanted to bother her more so he just made her sleep on bed.. And he too slept.
It was early morning, raman got up with heavy headache. It was obvious.
Raman-ishita... Where is Ishita..?
Raman totally forgot that what happened yesterday but as he saw his aside empty and not finding her he remembered everything.... He even remembered about last night.
Raman-shit man..!! What did i do..?? I spoiled everything more. It's worst now. It's all because of my drinking.... Shitttttt...!!
Adi got up with the Sunrays falling on his face. He got up stretching his legs and hands..
Ishita was combing her wet hair.
Adi smiled looking at his angle mother.
Adi-good morning ishimaa.
Ishita-good morning adi. You slept too much.
Adi-hmmmmm what's the time.??
Ishita-9 am now getup.
Adi-o God i got late. I'm going for shower.
Saying this adi jumped from bed goes near Ishita kisses her cheeks and runs in bathroom.
Ishita-offo..!! Carefully adi...
Ishita smiled at his baby antics.
Ruhi witnessed this scene while coming inside.
Ruhi-good morning ishimaa..
Saying this ruhi goes to kiss Ishita. But she ignored ruhi and casually replied before going out of room.
Ishita-good morning ruhi... Get ready fast for your school. I will make breakfast.
Ruhi felt bad, and she followed Ishita to talk. But in living room.
Pihu comes hugging a pillow in her one hand and rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands. And said lazily.
Pihu-good morning ishimaa...
Ishita-good morning babyyyyyy...pihuuuuu....
Ishita turned to reply her but shouted seeing her still sleepy.
Ishita-pihuuuu you are not ready yet..?? You will get late. Come let's get ready fast.
Pihu-no ishimaa no... Today no school..
Ishita-and may i know why..?
Pihu-because my tummy is paining.
Said pihu hugging Ishita cutely. Ishita knew that she is making excuses.
Ruhi just looked on sadly.
Ishita-really...? My baby have stomach ache..?? Ok let me see.
Ishita made her sit in her lap and tickled in her little tummy. Asking cutely.. Pointing in different places on her tummy.
Ishita-where... Here..?? Or here..??
Pihu giggled jumping in her lap.
Pihu-enough ishimaa I'm tired now. Please...
Ishita-so..?? Now school..??
Pihu-no... Please...!!
Ishita-no pihu bad manners let's go and get ready.
Ishita picked pihu in her arms and goes inside to make her ready ignoring ruhi.
Ruhi cried seeing her childhood in front of her.
8 years back she was there in place of pihu. And now.....
But whose mistake was it...
Ruhi-no one actually ruhi... It's your mistake... You didn't valued her when you had her... And now.....
.
.
.
. LOVE SHAANI