Precious Smile ☺

Ek Ajab SA rishta hai,
Fir bhi ise nibhana hai...
Cheen le gya meri chahat,
Kyu mujhse rab rutha hai..?
Dard se naata todungi mai...
.
.
.
.

When one is happy from heart it reflects directly in their eyes....
When one is sad & hurt deeply how much you want you can never make them smile.....
..
.
.
.
H

is every lines....what was all that does he really wrote that..?? No he didn't... I know him well he can never write it.... He can never do it.. Because he never expressed his feelings on pages... Who will know him better than her..??
So she took the diary and read the blank pages with so much hurt....
And her last patience broke finally... Enough... He is still taking this matter lightly...
Ishita-"aise hote hain kuch pati Jo karte kam or btate jyada hain..!!"
Ishita showed the blank diary with teary eyes to her friends...
Raman looked down feeling embarrassed of being caught of his lie.
Ishita left the place totally broken..
Raman followed her....
Raman-ishita listen please where are you going..?? Madrasan sun na..,!
Ishita was too hurt to listen further or may be he will hurt her more...
She took cab and left crying...
Raman-what is this...?. Did i really hurt her..?? Am I missing something..??
Ishra were unknown of the fact that someone has witnessed everything which happened inside.
Raman felt a hand on his shoulder.. He turned back and was shocked to see adi.
Raman-adi.... What are you doing here..??
Adi-i came to meet aliya but she called and said that Shagun mumma is unwell so she can't come.. I was going back but then...
Raman-then you saw this...
I don't know what these women problem are.. I mean.. Why is she making big mountain of small mole..??
Adi smirked lightly at his comments and looked at him.
Raman-what..??
Adi-im not woman..so how can i tell.....?.
Raman-wait... Are you taunting me..??
Adi-taunt..?? To you..?? And me...?? No never Papa.. You know why..?? Because ishimaa never taught me this..
But you said right.. These women... They are weird na..?? They love us unconditionally & never demand us anything in return.. They always come back running on our one call.. Even if it's fake or false.. It doesn't matter to them...
Women...they forgive us with open heart whatever we do. They...
Adi got choked in his throat.. Till now his eyes were full and tears made their way down....
Raman-adi.....
Adi moved back from his touch showing his palm looking down..
Adi-i hate Shagun mumma but she told everything to aliya and aliya told me.
Raman-what are you talking about..?? I'm not getting it.
Adi-really Papa..?? You are not getting me..?? Or you don't want to..??
OK now tell me one thing did you felt insulted there..?? When ishimaa showed that blank diary.
Raman-ofcourse adi.. It's our matter she should have kept quite. She could have fought with me at home.. Why she reacted like that in public and specially in front of her friends..?
Adi-wao... Really Papa sometimes you amaze me... Now take a rewind of two days back and try to remember what happened when police caught you red handed..
Did you remembered that time..?? That you shouldn't shout at ishimaa their in public in front of your ex wife... That police and all. And by the way... Why are you feeling insulted..?? He is the same man who was present their... So if you did then it's justified.. And if ishimaa did it's overreacting...according to you..??
Raman-adi... I was upset and angry because Ruhi....
Adi-ruhi ruhi ruhi.... All time ruhi.. Everytime you are angry just because it's ruhi always ruhi..
Are we nothing..?? I..?? Pihu..?? It's always ruhi for you both...
Adi was leaving in anger but he stopped and looked back.
Adi-Papa... History is repeating.... If you have your memory then remember she is same ruhi... This is your same anger... And same way ishimaa is hurt... Please stop this repeating because.... This time i won't forgive you if i loose my one and only mother... Don't snatch her again..
Adi folds his hand crying and leaves.
Raman was dumbstruck...
He remembered how he called her Baanjh and asked her to leave 8 years back and she actually left.
Raman - 7 years, whole 7 years i just lived without her. Was that even a life..?? I was living in hell.
She loves ruhi more than me ruhi is her first love... Why i always doubt her love..?? Why..
Raman hits his hand in anger on his car bonnet. His hand starts bleeding.
Raman-will she again leave this time..?? No... No... I'm wrong I did wrong i have to rectify it... But how? I spoiled the situation more today.
Abhishek comes running out.
Abhi-raman..?? You are still here..?? And where is Ishita ji..?
Raman composes himself wiping his tears.
Raman-she left in cab. I will go and see her. But what happened why are you looking worried.
Abhi-actually... I got news that there was an accident on this route... There was a lady in a cab and that driver and Lady died at the spot in that accident.
Raman remembered Ishita just left 5 Min before in a cab. He just had the flashes of adi's words that history is repeating.
He stumbled at his place..
Divya-raman.... What happened..??
Raman-wo.... Wo... Ish.... Ishita.... She was angry with me... She too left in cab just now...
Abhi-relax raman this doesn't mean that she is Ishita ji.
Raman-she left me again..?? No... No... No... She wanted me to change... She wanted me to realise right..?? I will do.. i will do everything... But she has to be with me....
Abhi-raman control your self let's go and confirm.
Raman-confirm..?? What confirm..?? I know she is not Ishita... So why to confirm.. She... She must be waiting for me at home i have to go...
Raman left in his car blabbering just God knows what what...!!
He just knew one thing that this time he can't afford to loose her.
What the hell have i done..?? Why i couldn't control my anger.. My tounge..?? Why i always end up hurting her..??
Was that lady really Ishita...?? No no she is fine. I trust my instinct she is fine.
Abhi called raman & confirmed him that lady was not Ishita.
It was high sigh of relief to him..

Ishita reached home and saw Mrs Bhalla, Mrs iyer and mihika waiting for her outside the house.
Ishita was not in a mood to fight more. Actually she was energyless today. So she just avoided them and starts leaving. But today's course of hurting Ishita was not finished yet.
Mihika-wao akka.... Today you did same what Shagun did once..
Toshiji-shabbash Ishita you broke the family and now living peacefully...??
Amma-i never expected this from you ishu...
It was enough for her. So Ishita decided to end up.
Ishita-so, Amma you didn't expected this from me...?? Then tell me what did you expected. Actually you tell me what should i have done..?? When ruhi came back.. I would have celebrated.. For her comeback..?? This is what we always do... Right..?? Ok my dear sister you compared me with Shagun. So tell me one thing, is there no difference in our situation..?? I left for my self respect and she left for her selfishness. Don't you find any difference...?? And mummyji you tell me what good happened when i excepted every insult silently... All were happy and i was happy in their happiness but did anyone asked me..?? That am i really happy..?? No... No one even cared to look at me. Whatever wrong happened... All started hovering me...
Ishita you are irresponsible, careless, you don't love my children.... "MY CHILDREN"..?.? everytime i here same, after 9 years i hear same.. That they are not my kids and I'm just there caretaker.... I'm....... I'm..... Barren.
During this conversation they didn't noticed that adi Ruhi and raman were watching all this.
Ruhi came towards her.
Ruhi-ishimaa.... Don't say this please.... I'm your daughter.
Ishita-ohhh so you remember this now.... That I'm your mother.??
Ruhi-ishimaa...??
Ishita-shut... Up.... Not a single word... When i was telling shouting all the time that sohail is wrong stay away from him, then he looked right in front of me to you...!! Then you forgot that I'm your mother and i can never think wrong about you..??
Ruhi-ishimaa I'm sorry... That time...
Ishita-that time what..?? You are still 17 not even 18. And you imagined your infatuation as your true love..?? Do you even know what love is..?? You are just a kid.. Don't you..??
Just because i lost you... I left my husband, my 3 days newborn daughter. I didn't even thought that i have one son too.... I... I just ignored him... I... I ignored my little baby... Just for you and what you gave me..?? This mistrust.... Shouting on me like you are elder then me..??
You... You.. do one thing take your things and go back to your father... You are just like him...
'jitna bh pyaar dedo tm Papa beti ko... You both will remain same.. Always'
Ishita was totally broken raman was just glued to his place and saw her devastated state....
Ishita was moving back step by step crying uncontrollably.
Adi holds her from back by holding her shoulders.
Ishita looked back.
Ishita-adi..... Just... Just look at them... You.... You tell me...
Am I.... Am i wrong anywhere...??
Adi wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.
Adi-no ishimaa.... You are not wrong. Please don't cry. I just love your precious smile.. You know why..??
Ishita looked at him questioningly.
Adi-because i get to see that occasionally.... Otherwise you always have tears.
Toshiji-what do you want to say adi..?? That we always make her cry..??
Adi embraced Ishita in his arms patting her.
Adi-isnt it obvious dadi..?? Ok you tell me when did she smiled fully last time..??
All were tounge tied at his question.
Raman remembered his dance with her for pihu. She was happy from heart but it spoiled in a min.
Ishita was just going on weeping in adi's arms.
Raman came to them and forwarded his hand to touch Ishita. But adi moved back embracing her tightly.
Adi-Papa please its enough for today. She is exhausted.
Raman-i want to talk......
Adi-Papa please..... Come ishimaa let's go...
Adi takes away ishu embracing her tightly. Ishita felt so safe in her son's arms.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI