04: teach me

he didn't reply to any of my messages after i sent another picture of my cat, oliver. i don't know what he wants, im following what i saw on a blog. when sexting you have to try sending sexual text and send pics like pussy pics.

im at school right now, on my way to class, when someone pulled me in the closet.

click i hear the light turn on as i try to adjust my eyes in the sudden light, "w-who are you?" i mumbled, getting really self conscious because this closet doesn't really offer that much space, i can feel our bodies touching.

"delete my number. right now. i don't know why heather gave it you but delete it and don't give it to anyone else. don't tell anyone we talked, i don't want to be associated with someone like you." the person sneered at me. who is this guy?

"who are you?" i asked again, a little louder this time.

"im alex fucking martinez. the guy you've been "sexting" if you can even call it that. god its 20xx and you still don't know how to talk dirty right or know what a pussy pic is? i didn't even know sexting is still a thing." he rolled his eyes at me.

alex martinez? i've heard of that name before. where did i hear it from again?

my eyes widened, "alex martinez?!" i shouted, surprised that im talking to him.

he quickly tried to cover my mouth, "what the fuck is wrong with you? can you shut up for like a sec or do you want the whole school to know we're in here?" he whispered lowly, still covering my mouth, "i'm gonna remove my hand right now, so don't make a single noise and when i leave wait at least 5 minutes before coming out, got it?"

i nodded while feeling my face burn as i realized how close our faces are to each other. he slowly removed his hands from my face, his hand leaving behind what felt like fire on my skin. was he always this hot?

as he opened the door, i thought of something and without thinking, i reached out and grabbed his hand. he looked back at me and then our hand and then back at me, he tried pulling his hands away but i wouldn't let him, "what is it? let go of me." he said.

"you said i suck at sexting, what part did i suck at?" i asked, "i did my research and did what i read. i don't know how it could've sucked."

"everything, from beginning to end." he replied still trying to pry his hand away from mine.

"even the pussy pic?" i asked.

"especially the pussy pic." he replied again rolling his eyes, "now let go of me."

"okay then teach me how to sext properly." i was desperate at this point, im gonna graduate high school soon and id like to lose my virginity before college. once i enter med school, i dont plan on doing anything but study.

"and what do i gain from that?" he raised an eyebrow at me, "you don't have anything to offer to me that i dont already have. now let go."

"ill do worse in our classes. i know you're aiming for class valedictorian and im you're only competitor for the spot. i'll settle for salutatorian, so you have to help me." i said, holding onto his hand tighter, biting my lip as i contemplated my choices in life.

he was quiet for a what felt like an eternity, is he gonna say no?

i was getting anxious and loosened my grip on him, i started thinking of other choices i may have to finally lose this cursed virginity.

he took the chance of my loose grip and quickly pulled his hand away, he reached for the door knob, looking back at me, "ill text you my answer."

what just happened?