06: 30 minutes

i bit my lip as i try to sit properly and answer the call, nervous of what i would hear.

“h-hello?” i stuttered as i hear his breath on the other line

“bella, are you ready?” alex whispered through the phone.

i shivered at how low his voice was, “ready for what?”

“im gonna teach you something better than sexting. phone sex.”

“phone sex?”

“you’re new to sex, so im gonna start you off with something easy. even you can’t fail at this.”

“okay. how do we start?” i got up and went to lay down on my bed as i try to wrap my head around what he would do next.

“have you ever tried touching yourself before? fingered your pussy?”

i felt weird at what he said, like something in my belly was slowly being turned on? “no. im really scared of putting my finger inside or even touch myself like that because what if i get an infection because of dirty hands? then my parents would know and the-“

“have you washed your hands? if not then go wash it.” alex sounded so tired as he told me that.

i got up and washed my hands in my bathroom and went back to my bed, “okay my hands are clean.”

“are you wearing any shorts?”

“no, should i? im really not prepared right now with my clothes.”

“no its perfect. are you home alone?”

“yeah, my parents are working night shifts at the hospital tonight.”

“perfect, i want you to put me on speaker and lay down, focus on my voice and let me hear everything.”

i did as he said, “okay, w-whats next?” i suddenly got nervous as it hit me that we were gonna do something sexual, my first time physically doing something sexual.

“i want you to close your eyes. slowly fondle your breasts for me, imagine my hands doing it for you.” his voice sounded so low and… hot.

I hummed lowly as I started playing with my boobs, squeezing it as I felt myself getting wet?

“now i want you to pinch your nipples with one hand, and start rubbing your pussy with the other.”

i moaned as i pinched and twisted my nipples, savoring the painful pleasure. i hesitated to touch myself down there, “h-how do i rub myself?”

alex was silent, but i hear little grunts coming from him and then, “i want you to slowly drag your fingertips over your slit,”

i did as he said and slowly drag my fingers over my panties, feeling the wetness seeping through the fabric and i moaned when i added more pressure, “alex this feels good.” i gasped out.

“now rub circles on your clit, dont hold back.”

“alex!” i moaned out, “oh god you feel so good.” i continued as i started rubbing my clit, bucking my hips as i imagine his hands doing everything.

“fuck” he gasped, “why do you sound so hot, bella?” i hear his breaths getting deeper and i hear sloppy sounds coming from him, “do you know how hard i am for you right now baby? so fucking hard, next time i see you im gonna fuck you till your throat is sore from screaming my name. im stroking myself right now for you, you wanna make me cum dont you? you want me to cum and swallow all of it, rub it on your wet pussy you greedy little slut.”

i moaned as the image of him having his way with me entered my mind, “oh god yeah” i continued on rubbing myself while i pinch my nipples, moaning his name out, his words and moans fueling me more.

“a-alex i think im gonna pee.”

“it’s alright im close too.” he groaned, “you’re so fucking innocent. fuck. i want you to let go when i say so, okay? you dont get to cum unless i told you too.”

i tried to hold in the feeling, moaning as i rubbed myself harder, “please alex.” i begged him as i felt i couldn’t control myself anymore.

he moaned my name over and over again as i hear him masturbate, “fuck. fuck. fuck.” he groaned out as i hear the sloppy sounds become faster.

“oh fuck, cum!” he shouted as i moaned out his name and felt myself cum.

i continued rubbing myself as i slowly got down from my high, hearing him grunting on the other line until finally all i heard was our heavy breathing.

i picked up my phone and was surprised that the call was already 30 minutes.

“hey, were you serious when you told me you were gonna have sex with me the next time you see me?” i asked him, remembering the things he said and felt myself shiver, he called me a greedy little slut. i think i just unlocked a new kink.

i stood up, my phone still in my hand, and steadied myself because my knees felt like jelly. i went to the bathroom and examined the damage done on my panties, it was so wet that i wondered about my bedsheets. i guess its time to wash them

i looked at the phone screen and noticed the call ended.

-
hello sorry, i don't really come across many phone sex in stories so this is all based on my imagination, dont really have anything to base it on. my first phone sex smut yay! haha would edit this when i have the time, maybe after my new series?