Red Blood - Chapter 1

First read Violet Eyes, Silver Skin, then Golden Heart!

Ch. 1

It was late and the only thing that lit up the road was the headlights of an occasional passing car. Courtney was walking on the right side of the road with her left arm sticking out, thumb in the air. She was wearing a tight red dress that went down to right above her knees, she wore a pair of red matching pumps. Her brown hair was curled and pulled over and resting on her left shoulder. Her big lips were lathered in a wonderful shade of red lipstick, her eyeliners was done perfectly along with the rest of her makeup. Soon a beat up car pulled off the road a few feet in front of her. She smiled as she walked towards the car. The window to the passenger side rolled down. Courtney looked in and found two guys. The driver had a black mohawk, looked pretty scrawny, but had amazing green eyes. The guy in the passenger seat had longer bleach blonde hair. Courtney’s smile grew bigger.

“Where ya going?” the driver asked. Courtney placed her hands on the car so she could lean in to see them better.

“Omaha,” she replied sweetly. “you boys going that way?” she started biting her lip seductively.

“We’ll be passing there, hop in,” the blonde said.

“Great!” Courtney said then swiftly got in the backseat.

“So what’s your name?” the driver asked.

“Courtney,” she replied. “And yours?”

“My name’s Todd,” the blonde said and smiled back at her.

“I’m James,” the driver said as he turned onto a dirt road.

“Todd, James, I like those names,” Courtney said then batted her eyes. She leaned back and looked out the window. James looked at Todd who nodded.

Todd quickly moved into the bath sweat and held Courtney down. Todd started unbuttoning his pants as Courtney began pretend struggling. After Todd pushed her down so she was on her back he noticed Courtney’s eyes change from a dark brown color to gold. He also noticed the smirk on her face. That was the last thing he noticed. His eyes turned gold like Courtney’s and he fell backwards.

“Good boy,” Courtney said then crawled into the front seat.

“What the hell did you just do?” James yelled, as he looked back at Todd then back to the road.

“Oh shut up,” Courtney said then stared directly into his eyes as she took the wheel, James didn’t notice anything, his soul was easy to take.

“Now drive me to Omaha, no more disturbances,” Courtney demanded.

“Yes master,” James replied then took back control of the wheel.