Letter Three

Dear Lucy,

It's Natsu again Luce. I know that I wrote to you last week, but I just missed you too much. I found out a couple of days ago that the monster wrote a letter to you after reading mine. Came stomping into the guild as soon as I came back from looking for you and smashed my head and destroyed another mountain for calling her a monster. I hope she doesn't read this one.

I've been thinking, and I know that you would probably say that it's never a good thing but, you don't deserve all these sad letters. You're Lucy! Bright and always smiling for your family, your nakama! So I've decided to always write you happy stuff, and let you know what you've missed while you were out on your own adventure. But you have to tell me yours when you come back, okay?

Well today, Levy smiled for the first time since you went MIA. It was at something that Metal Head said which is weird since he's not funny. He can't sing for shit either! But she smiled today and told me she had a whole lotta books for you. I already carried them to your room for when you come back.

I also decided to start paying your rent for you,  that way you don't need to worry bout it later, and I get to stay here in your bed! It's a win-win right? Though your creepy landlady is more of a weirdo than you Luce. I came over last week after looking for you and she was wearing one of your outfits. That was scarring! I burned the clothes after since your scent wasn't on them anymore. I'll buy you some new ones once you get back Luce, I promise.

Happy might have gotten himself a girlfriend finally. Charle isn't being mean to him anymore at least. Does that mean she's his girlfriend now? I don't really know. How do you even know if you want someone to be your girlfriend? Happy told me that it's when her smile or laugh makes you want to smile and laugh too. If that's true then I want you to be my girlfriend Luce! I always wanna be the one that makes you smile or laugh.

Uh oh, that landlady is back again. I need to go hide your clothes before she gets her so she doesn't ruin anymore things with your smell on them. I miss ya Luce!

Love, Natsu.