Chapter 21

This chapter is for you Littlelamb97! Cause you needed it so badly!! Thanks for being an awesome reader ans commenter!! :P <3

Thanks to michi2020, glittersawgg and Kmorcutt for their amazing comments!! Love you guys your dedications will be coming soon!! ;)

*Warning there's a little smut!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 21

P.O.V Demi

I squeezed Olivia’s hand in mine, refusing to let go of her while Max was hurrying us out by a more private exit of the airport. I kept my head down avoiding the camera flash and  the stupid questions the paparazzi were screaming at me. I was more than thankful for the sunglasses that were on my nose right now. Olivia was trying her best to keep up with me as the crowd was closing in on us. Suddenly her hand jerked out of mine and I stopped dead in my track turning around to find her in the crowd that had gathered around us.

-”Max! Olivia! I don’t see her”, I exclaimed shaking Max by his shoulder. He wrapped a protective arm around my stomach pulling me into his side while pushing through the crowd.

-”Olivia?”, I called alerted by the constant growth of the crowd, “Olivia!” If someone had touched even one of her hair one her head, I was ready to destroy them. Even if she was calling my name, I could never hear her voice in that huge crowd of people. “Max! We have to find her!”

-”We’ll get you to the car first! I want you safe!”, he shouted over the noise while pushing me forward. I looked over my shoulder trying to find Olivia but she was nowhere in sight. I planted my heels on the ground refusing to leave without her.

-”We have to find her first!”, I pleaded and Max rolled his eyes.

-”We’ll get you to the car first”, he said pushing me more roughly and since he was way stronger than me, he dragged me to the car. Max quickly opened the door pushing me in the backseat. He slammed the door shut and ran  back inside the airport. I looked down at the time on my phone, he had been gone for what seemed like ten minutes. I was stomping impatiently, fighting the urge to jump out of the car to find my baby. I bit my lip nervously trying to calm my breathing. I hadn’t realized that paparazzi were so intense here in Canada. I leaned in closer to the window to see Max holding Olivia close to him, her face buried in his chest. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as she climbed in before the door was slammed shut again. I jumped on her, pulling her in tight hug as the car sped away

-”I’m so sorry Olivia”, I frowned pulling away.

-”I’m ok”, she smiled reaching for my hand before giving it a squeeze. 

-”No you’re not!”, I exclaimed turning her face to the left so I could have a better look. She had a scratch from the corner of her eye to the middle of her cheek. I brushed my finger over it gently and she hissed biting her lip. “Does it hurt?”

-”Just a little bit”, she half smiled.

-”I swear these guys are fucking crazy! They don’t realize how dangerous they can be!”, I said frustratedly.

-”Demi, it’s just a little scratch, I think I’ll survive”, she giggled.

-”You better, cause I’ll die without you”, I blushed making a smirk appear on her face.

-”That is really cheesy”, she laughed.

-”It’s all your fault! You make me cheesy” I pouted.