Chapter 44

Y'all aint ready to know who it is!! :P Haha!! But anyway thanks for reading peeps!! And I loved all your amazing comments!! :D This chapter is for rawrdemi!! Thank for your comment!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 44

P.O.V Olivia

-”I’m gonna be sick”, I huffed feeling the acid taste of vomit reaching my tongue. I bent down a bit trying to slow my breathing, “I’m gonna be sick”, I repeated squeezing Demi’s had really tight. I looked at her sending her a desperate look before I jumped to my feet, reaching the toilet just in time. The vomit came up my mouth as I gripped the toilet bowl. I could feel Demi rubbing my back gently and it slowly made me relax. 

-”Give me your hand”, she demanded before she helped me up. I walked to the sink to rinse my mouth and splashed water in my face at the same time. My bottom lip was quivering as my watery eyes started at Demi through the mirror. “Baby, what is happening?”, she asked hugging me from behind. No word could could come out of my mouth. Breathing was hard enough so speaking was currently an impossibility. I turned around and held Demi in my arms letting the sobs shake my body. “Oh my god Olivia, you’re worrying me!”, Demi pleaded making me cry even harder. I felt like the walls of the bathroom were closing in on us. Soon I was hyperventilating, gripping Demi with all my strength. 

-”Baby, breath”, she begged, “You’re gonna faint!”, she said forcing me to sit down. “Match my breathing”, she pleaded breathing in and out slowly. I tried to slow my breathing, but it wasn’t working. “Olivia, baby! You’re scaring the shit out of me!”. I could see the worry printed in her features and I tried to concentrate on her and calm down for her sake.

-”I’m sorry”, I hiccuped still sobbing.

-”Olivia who’s that guy, why are you so freaked out?”, she asked rubbing my back.

-”I’m gonna be sick”, I said again throwing myself on the toilet. Demi held my hair as my stomach emptied itself. Once I had rinsed my mouth again Demi made me sit on her lap. 

-”Ok, Olivia, look at me. It’s you and me, that’s it. Forget everything, it’s just us”, she cupped my face in her hands, pressing her forehead against mine her warm breath brushing over my lips. “It’s you and me baby. Look at me baby”, she asked. I looked up and my eyes met hers. I could see all the love and the worry that she felt and it reassured me. I wasn’t alone, Demi loved me. I took a big breath and forced myself to stop crying. “That’s better”, she smiled and kissed my cheek gently.

-”You missed”, I huffed calmly.

-”No I didn’t, I love you, but your breath smells like vomit so I’m not kissing you”, she smirked pulling away and wiping the tears from my cheeks.

-”Please”, I pleaded making puppy dog eyes. She rolled her eyes before leaning in slowly. I pressed my lips against her gently, enjoying the reassuring feeling that she brought me. She pulled away scrunching her nose before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. 

-”Seriously, you need a breath mint or something”, she frowned making me giggle.

-”I love you so freaking much!”, I smiled scooting closer to her on the floor. She had her arm wrapped around my waist as my head rested on her shoulder. I closed my eyes, Demi’s arms was the only place where I really felt home and there’s nothing I wanted more than home right now.