Chapter 23

YO I'm fucking amazing!! :D

*Warning you might hate me!! :P <3*

SO... Thank you to Littlelamb97, Lovatic015, glittersawgg ,Kmorcutt, EvelynPerezRamiirez, Aliowen6,  JessStarkie, Midnite9191997 and TSFAN013 comments it really motivates me to update faster so keep up the good work! Thanks to everyone who ever commented I'm doing this for you guys!! ;)

HAPPY THREE YEARS CLEAN DEMI BABY!!!! :D <3 (Surprise update because of this VERY special day!! )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23

P.O.V Demi

I sat up in the bed observing Max’s sleeping silhouette on the couch. I could guess that it was approximately 4am but I was still awake. I was tired of fighting with Olivia. How could that girl made me feel so good an so horrible at the same time. I had to end that silly game, it was more than immature. I hadn’t cried yet, even if my heart was hurting I wanted to stay strong. The fact that I had a huge day ahead of me made me even  more depressed but I couldn’t allow myself to have a headache and red puffy eyes. I didn’t want my heart broken face in the media. I pushed the sheet of off me and walked silently to the bathroom.

-”OUCH! FUCK!!”, I screamed grabbing my foot that I had just banged on the corner of the wall. “FUCK! FUCK FUCK!”.

-”What is it!”, Max exclaimed worriedly jumping up ready to murder anyone who had entered the room and/or touched me. “Where is he!”, he asked looking paranoid.

-”I just banged my foot on the wall”, I whimpered rubbing my hurting toes.

-”Demi!”, he sighed letting his body fall back heavily on the couch.

-”Sorry”, I mumbled walking in the bathroom. That fucking hurt! I wouldn’t be surprised if I had a broken toe! And NO I was not being over dramatic! I pushed my blue hair out of my face to splash some water on it like it could wash away what had happen between Olivia and I. Why was it that I was always the one being pushed away. Now that I was thinking about it, I knew she was kind of right. It did look weird asking her to be my girlfriend in that moment. I just wanted her so badly, was that wrong?. I dried my face before staring at my reflection through the mirror. My brown eyes were printed with sadness and a frown that I couldn’t remove had taken over my lips. I wanted to be mature, yet I was the one running away from the problem. I sighed before brushing my fingers over my freckles. Olivia loved them so much. Why was it that we hurt the ones we love the most? She had to let me love her if we wanted our relationship to work. I had had more than enough time to think about how I felt about her yet I felt like I hadn’t done enough thinking. I leaned on the sink holding my head down, what had happened? I would take the day to answer that question. Did I really wanted a relationship with her?

[...]

I sat in the swirly chair with a smirk on my face, I loved swirly chairs! I was spinning from left to right giggling a bit.

-”That kid is 21!”, Natalie giggled pointing me with her finger.

-”Shut up Natalie!”, I laughed sticking out my tongue at her.

-”See that’s what I’m talking about!”, she exclaimed clearly trying her hardest to not laugh.

-”Don’t laugh at me!”, I fake pouted and she bursted out in laughter, “you’re a meanie!” I said faking a frown.