The meeting

* 3 years later

  I had to go on a mission by myself. Hodge figured I should being the strongest out of everyone including Jace. Izzy was upset when she heard about this. I felt bad for leaving her.

  "I'm so sorry Honey but I have no choice. I would take you but I can't. Plus you know how loud we get together." She nodded.

  "I'm just scared I don't want you going alone..." I nodded.

  "I know love but I have to and I leave tonight. Please go tell the boys I can't bare to do it myself..." She nodded and ran off tears brimming her eyes.

  I sighed and went to pack my clothes. I packed some cute dresses seeing as I was supposed to have a date with Magnus Bane. I also had to look like a mundane. I slipped on a hoodie that said "Don't talk to me mundanes" it was slightly big on me, Some ripped skinny jeans, along with my beanie, and combat boots.

  Since, I would be meeting important people in 2 days I decided to stick with comfy. I would be stuck in a hotel while I did my work. I also had to go shopping for some other clothes. I sighed packing more outfits.

  She was ready to go after doing her make up

  She was ready to go after doing her make up. After looking in the mirror she looked amazing. He made sure to have her runes covered. Well except the actual tattoo going up her neck. She walked out and Izzy complimented her. Jace came up whistling with a smirk. Alec looked as he disapproved of this. He was the one that hated me going alone the most.

  "Look Babe. I look hot and I know how to fight. No one fucks with a pretty girl." Alec rolled his eyes at me calling him "Babe."

  "Alexandria! This is not a joke! You can get killed!" I flinched at him using my full name. I turned to him shocked.

  "A- Alec I'm sorry. I have to go. I can't tell the Clave no. We both know this. We also both know why Hodge chose me and not you boys or anyone else to do this." I hugged him gently to reassure him.

  He sighed hugging back. "I know I'm sorry."

  I pulled away. "I have to go guys." I got a text and looked at it. "It's time..."

  We all said our goodbyes. I walked over to my driver they took me to the next town. I got out of the car after 3 hours. I stretched walking up to my hotel. It was actually very very nice.

  "Hey Joey!" I exclaimed. I hopped over the desk and kissed his cheek.

  I came here a lot on missions. I'd often stay up and talk with him. He is a newish vampire still getting used to everything.

  "Oh, Alex my dear. Let me take you to your room. Maybe we can catch up yeah?" I nodded and skipped alongside him. We laughed. I told him about everything that happened in the passed 4 months.

  "Damn sounds rough my dear. You're also sexier than I last remember." He smirked I playfully nudged him.

  "Totally." We both laughed.

  "So how long you stayin here?" I shrugged.

  "A month or two. Gotta meet up with your boss. I gotta meet up with Magnus Bane for a date. Gotta meet some of the Clave members. Gotta meet a lot of important people..." He nodded.

  "Good thing you aren't with those boys... They hate me cause I'm a vampire. But, I didn't choose to be." I pulled him into a hug.

  "I know sweetie." I kissed his forehead. He smiled showing his fangs but quickly closed his mouth getting subconscious about himself.

  "It's okay to smile around me my dear." He smiled big. "I really like your smile." He blushed lightly.

  "I have never met anyone so nice." I nodded.

  "I see the good in everyone except demons. Warlocks, Fair Folk, and everyone else don't choose to be part demon. I don't blame them..." I sighed.

  "Really if it weren't for demons killing my parents I wouldn't hate them either..." He patted my back.

  "I better get back to work. But, even though I won't be here in the morning there will be breakfast." I nodded. I had to shop tomorrow so I had to go to bed.

  I woke up to birds chirping and got up changing into my skeleton outfit after taking my shower. I curled my hair putting on my leather jacket Jace made me bring. I walked downstairs getting a few people looking at me some guys cat calling. I flipped them off. Mumbling fuck off peasant. I smirked as they knew I was biting.

  I walked to the store buying some cute ass clothes. I walked back at like 5:30 pm. I walked in and saw a man standing there. I smirked knowing he was a werewolf. I walked up to him.

  "Hello sir. Or should I say Wolfy!" I jumped up hugging him. Wolfy was a nickname I had called him since I was 12 when we went to a Clave meeting. He hugged me almost instantly.

  "Oh my Al is that you!" His eyes lit up. "Damn you grew up." I smiled.

  "Look who's talking! Are you here to meet some members of the Clave as well!" He nodded. I squealed.

  "Holy shit sleep over now!" I dragged him up to my room. We stayed up talking the whole night.

  "By the angel K you are so big!" I laughed at the giant boy. He was putting all his weight on me laughing while tickling me.

  "I miss these times with my friends." He said. Obviously talking about before he'd gotten bit by someone in Luke's pack. He was about 17-18.

  We had gone to almost every single clave meeting just so we could hang out. We would play tag outside. Mayrse stopped letting me go after she found out he was a werewolf.

  Shit I had so many best friends. "You have to come to town and visit us sometime." I told him he nodded.

  "Gimme your phone." I did as told he put his number in. "There now we can talk more." I smiled.

  "Time for bed!" We both watched a movie till we passed out.

  I woke up to a knock at my door. I opened up to see Joey there.

  "Hey Joey. Sorry I passed out and forgot to say high." I yawned.

  "Koda? You in here?" K yawned.

  "Shit wazzup Jay?" After he explained we quickly got ready running downstairs. 

  "So sorry to keep you all waiting. We are here and ready."

  *3 weeks after the meet up

  I got dressed to go meet up with M for our date. I dusted on some make up. No doubt I had a thing for down worlders. So did Izzy though.

  "Oh my. Look at you my precious angel." I smiled and hugged him.

  "Thanks dear also damn lookin good Magnus. Well time for our date." I said and we went out.