Recovery

That night on the boat.

  *Jon's POV

  I got her hurt. I can't show any emotions. If I did I'd get punished. I don't want to be this way. I told her to meet me out here in a tank top.

  "Please let me help you. No beautiful girl deserves to look the way you do." I asked.

  "No. If Jace cares if I see him or any of them again. They will see what they did to me. This is their fault. But, can Izzy feel what I go through?" He shook his head.

  "No she can't feel anything right now." He held no emotion towards them.

  "Jon... I want to heal normally. I want to do this. It'll make me stronger. It'll remind me that there are terrible things. Honestly I can't hate anyone..." She sat down putting her back against the metal looking at the stars. I sat next to her. She sighed.

  "Why does anyone care for me? I am nothing. Just a loser, with angel, mundane, and demon blood. I'm all things I despise..." She leaned her head on me I looked up. I was prone to not showing emotions.

  "I wish you'd let me help you." I sighed.

  "Jon you understand why I have to right?" I nodded she shivered and I put my jacket on her.

  "Let's get you back inside you'll be joining us for breakfast?" She nodded and I picked her up lightly carrying her to her room. She passed out nearly instantly. My jacket was so big on her. I smiled but quickly retracted it.

  "No Jonathan... No emotions." I whispered.

  I saw her stir and snuggle into my jacket. I walked up to my dad.

  "Father Alex will be joining us for breakfast. I have a question though."

  I looked up to my father.

  "If you want her to be my wife... Is it okay for me to be happy around her?" He sighed.

  "Jonathan you are my son. I'm not a monster. Of course it's okay for you to be happy around her. I want you both happy. You just cannot let the emotions drag you down or let them deceive you." I nodded. I heard a small yawn from behind me.

  "V- Valentine where's the k- kitchen? I'd like a glass o- of water." She  stretched. My hoodie looked so cute on her.

  "Come on my dear let's get you a drink shall we?" Valentine walked up to her and put his hand on her back causing her to wake up a bit more from the pain.

  "Dad I can take her..." I said he nodded.

  "Give her tour in the morning." I nodded and walked with her. We walked into the kitchen. I noticed she had her hair up into a messy bun. She was absolutely adorable.

  I noticed her hair was dyed at the tips. It blended into her black hair. Her almost black eyes not fully black. Merely the Irises. She had different colored eyes. She was a mix of pure angel and demon blood. She was barely part mundane. She had one black eye with dark red specks. The other a light grey with light blue specks. Her freckles becoming clearer without her make up on. She was very cute.

  *Alex POV

  I woke up out of no where. 2:00 AM... I pulled out my phone. I texted my friends yet didn't dare text anyone in the institute. I went onto Webtoon reading one of my favorite comics called. "Space Boy." It's concept is quite unique. Also the way Oliver and Amy have their encounters amuses me. I read the comic while hearing the heavy beating of rain. I couldn't fall back asleep. I decided to go to Jon's room.

  "Jonnie?" I whispered into the darkness. I heard a groan.

  "What is it Lexi?" He mumbled.

  "Can I sleep with you tonight? I mean I can't fall asleep and to be honest. You're the only one I trust so far." He nodded pulling his blanket up so I could crawl into his bed. I faced away from him and he faced my back. His arm slung around my waist with his face buried into my neck. I gently dozed back off to sleep. Feeling his body heat surround me.

  Sorry for the later chapter there are things I'm dealing with. I planned to put this out on Valentine's day but I didn't have time. Also this chapter is about 300 less words than normal... Heh