Comfortable

Before Sherlock new it, the morning came, and he zoned back into reality. John was in the kitchen making a cup of tea. Sherlock sat up so he had room to sit. John handed Sherlock a cup of tea, and sat down, propping his foot up. John was thinking, and he just had a realization.

"I just remembered! Sherlock. You never guessed who I liked!" John exclaimed happily. He laughed to himself. Sherlock just rolled his eyes. He couldn't figure it out, so he was hoping John would forget about it.

"As soon as my leg is all healed and I can walk correctly, then you'll have to show me all your hiding places." John told him. Sherlock nodded.

"If I must." He sighed.

Sherlock wasn't going to leave the flat until John got better, he made sat down, and decided to watch something from the telly for the first time in years.

He skipped around through channels, and looked through news channels. They were all boring. Sherlock stopped on one channel that was showing the Pirates of the Caribbean. He raised an eyebrow.

"People actually enjoy this nonsense?" Sherlock commented. John nodded.

"I quite like the series myself. Very entertaining." John told him. Sherlock decided to turn the tv off, and went to play some music. It was mostly songs he created, or different songs that he added his own flare to. Nothing super special to him. John enjoyed these moments. He liked watching Sherlock play the violin. Although his facial expression was emotionless, his eyes almost sparkled when he played. John could tell that he enjoyed playing the violin. John could occasionally hear him humming to the song, but he didn't sing that day. Sherlock was playing an extended version of a particular song, and John closed his eyes, and got lost in the music. At one point, he got so lost, that he accidentally feel asleep. The damned medication made him so drowsy all the time. Sherlock stopped playing when he saw the John's breathing had slowed. He placed the violin down, and sat down on the couch, John's feet close to his thigh.

John looked very peaceful. He was slumped down, with his back and knee supposed with a pillow. Sherlock smiled slightly watching John. He felt the same way he did in his mind palace the night before.

'Should I?' Sherlock thought to himself. He mentally nodded to himself. Sherlock carefully leaned over, and laid his light body on John's lower half. His face was resting on John's chest, away from the diaphragm, and the rest of his body was lying in between John's leg. He made sure not to lean on John's bad leg, so he wouldn't wake up in pain. Sherlock rested on arms also on John's chest, and leg his other hand off the couch. It was as comfy position since the couch was a bit wider from the back to the front. Sherlock sighed, and closed his eyes. He drifted off.

Mrs. Hudson walked into their flat to check on them, and found the two sleeping. He was about to say something, but decided against it. He took a throw blanket, and laid it over them, then left.

'I knew it.' She thought.

Sherlock...

John...

Sherlock!...

John!...

WAKE UP!

Sherlock and John both jumped back into reality and opened their eyes. Apparently the one shouting was Mycroft, who was sitting in John's chair, sipping on a cup of tea. John felt the weight on himself, and looked down. It took a moment for John to register their position, and he turned bright red. Sherlock decided to play it smoothly. He ignored John, laid his head on John's chest again, and spoke to Mycroft.