Special Chapter

SPRING!

"Baby!" I yelled to Ryan. "Yeah?" He questioned me walking into the kids room. "Its Easter and I want the kids to go on an easter egg hunt." I explained to my husband. He chuckled,"If that's what you want for the kids then let's do it."

"Kids!" We yelled. We heard footsteps come up the stairs and saw 5 heads peak their way into the room. "Yes?" Colton asked. Colton was like the head of the group and Bailey was the second in command.

"Who is ready for Easter?!" Ryan shouted. The kids faces lit up,as I laughed. "YAY!" Daniel yelled. I picked up 5 yr old Daniel and 5 yr old Hayden while Ryan gave a piggy back ride to 10 yr old Colton and put  10 yr old Bailey around his neck. "Who's ready for Easter?!" I yelled,everyone smiled. And yelled,"Me!"  "Alright let's go!" Ryan yelled.

Easter Egg Hunt.

"Momma,look I found 2!" Hayden cheered. "Good job,Baby." I said and kissed his cheek,he giggled and went to fine some more. I walked up to Ryan who was looking at Colton and Isabella. "This is fun." Ryan said grabbing my waist and pulling him to me.

I giggled and kissed his lips.  "Mommy guess how many I found!!" I heard a very astonished Bailey. "Hmmm...I don't, How many did you get?" She smiled and held up 6 fingers. "Wow , that many are you gonna share,with momma?" I asked her she shook her head ,no and ran off giggling.

"It's ok baby, but I know what you can get." Ryan said pinching my butt. "Shut up silly goose." I said and slapped his chest running away. "HEY, Get back here, young lady!!" Ryan screamed at me. "Lets get mommy, Boys!!" Ryan yelled to the boy's as they started chasing me, Bailey, and Isabella.

Today, was really fun. I got caught by the kids since Bailey and Isabella left me to find for myself. and joined Ryan's team.

"HAPPY EASTER!!!"

Hey, guys happy Easter and have a wonderful spring time.!! Love u all!!! BYE!!!