NOTE.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TREPIDATION IS COMPLETE. I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD EVER WRITE THAT.

unfortunately, there will not be a sequel, as i have nothing planned.

HA. I HAVE LEFT YOU ALL WITH SO MANY PLOT HOLES AND SHIT THAT WILL ALL BE ANSWERED IN THE SEQUEL THAT I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED PLOTTING THAT I AM ENTITLING 'GREEN LIGHT'.

in this sequel, the following will be answered;

-where did masters go?

-who is the he that lawrence was ranting about?

-is quinn carson alive?

-and are there really more horsemen stationed around the world?

if you guys have any other questions, please feel free to ask them. i will be happy to answer them, as long as it doesn't give away anything for the sequel.

but my biggest note here, is for you guys.

thank you. thank you for everything that you guys have done for me for the last year. i never got bored of writing this because of you guys. your constant feedback and kind messages motivated me to continue to update and not give up on the convoluted storylines that i had planned. thank you for not losing interest in quinn carson and the horsemen. thank you for letting this story continue. you don't understand how much all of this means to me.

i plan to release the sequel soon. stick around.

ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE SEEM TO BE A BIT CONFUSED: GREEN LIGHT WAS THEIR WORD FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY !! REMEMBER THAT. REMEMBER THAT. LAST TWO WORDS OF THE BOOK. REMEMBER THAT.

love you all tons.
-mags