Vocaloid HS The Disaster: Day Four (Part 2)

Akita is now awake from her slumber, but Akita had a vision of what happened, she now sees Kal again but is also in grave pain seeing Kade in pain, wounded and bruised, Haro has now returned back to where he is, but Akita has to summon him back

Without Haro there to guide Akita, she is now in a cage with Kade inside, confused but worried, she now stays beside Kade, protecting him from the darkness that was revealed outside of the cage, and seeing Kal once again from a few years from now

(Akita's POV)

"What do you want Kal? Cant you see that Im better off without you?", "Sheesh Akita, still sticking with Kade now are you?", "Still being annoying are you?", "Still being a tough angel? You do know that your little demonic friend here's weak"

Why would he say that?! He shouldnt have been made here! He should have been staying in his cage!

"How did you get out of your cage...?!", "By my minions of course, didnt even bother to ask, mostlly you became tougher and more logical huh?"

Tougher and more logical huh? Well I havent been more logical, nor have I been tougher... Still the same old me until now, but the one thing that's bugging me is that he isnt going to give up finding a way, like hell would he even try to steal my heart... He doesnt even know a single thing about love, his heart is only filled with lust and attractions, mostly his heart is filled with enough darkness to kill a single angel, and I know that he has this feeling that Ill be "With Him"

"Oh and see this little person you have here?", Kal was then holding... Haro...? "Mas...ter...", "Be quiet you piece of trash", "Im.. Not a trash...", "LET HIM GO YOU DEMON!", "And again why should I do that?", "Cant you see he's my familiar?! Now LET HIM GO!", "Alright, since you wanted it to happen my lady", he then let Haro go, but dropped him in the cage, now he's lying down looking wounded and bruised with Kade...

"But that means that you'll be giving me your heart, is that correct?", "NO it isnt! I will never give you my heart!", "If that's your choice, YUZUKI!"

Then a chain was tied on me.. Who's Yuzuki...?! And how was she able to know how I look like?! Then she came out from the darkness, she looks familiar... She looks exactly like... Cheska?!

"So we meet again I see", "Who are you...?! And why are you Cheska?!", "Dont call me Cheska here, that's just my code name just for you not to know who I am", is she calling herslef Cheska for her to hide her true identity...?!

"Yuzuki, I would like you to please exchange her memories with Kade to memories with me, and to change her emotions", "Yes Master", is he going to hurt me...?! NO! Then suddenly... Something went behind me... Is that... My sister...? Then a voice came in my head, saying these words:

"Dont be afraid, your memories may be changed, but your feelings will never fade away, for what you are experiencing is a feeling which can never leave you, even if they try to remove that feeling or change that feeling, it will always be in your heart... So whatever you do, dont let anyone grab your true heart, until someone who truly loves you comes in your way"

I then had this thing in my head, but what feeling is she talking about...? Is she talking about my feelings around Kade...?! H-How does she know?! I'm chained here and they'll change my memories, and will change this feeling of mine, I have a high chance of me changing my feelings away from Kade and moving it to Kal, why would he do this anyway...?! Does he really want to have this heart of mine sooo badly?!

While thinking about this... I then felt someone hugging me from behind... Kade...?

(Kade's POV)