Chapter 4: Friends?

Yuna/Your POV-
So its Jhope who called me and told me to eat with his friends. Ugghh!! I hate meeting new people, bcuz i hate introducing myself ya knoe!

I followed him to the canteen and saw other '6 GUYS' with him, and started talking with me.

"Anyeong!!" The brown haired boy said to me.

I didn't answer him for no reason. But, someone just backhugged me, and i hate those 'ROMANTIC' and 'CUTE' things doing to me.

"Guess who's this"
"Umm..... I don't know?"

And someone just laughed behind me. Guess who? It's JHOPE!

"Yuna!"
"Yea?"

Suga shouted my name.

"So..nice to meet you, Yuna, right?" The blonde haired guy said.

"Yes and you are?"
"I'm Namjoon, but you can call ne RapMonster or RapMon."

"Yuna this are my friends that i said to you earlier". Said Jhope

"I'm the pink princess, Jin!"
"Hi Yuna, you know who am i right?" Suga asked with laziness.

"Yea" I answered Suga. Ugh! What lazy boy to introduce himself but, i already know him.

"Anyeong! Yuna, I am JHOPE your ONLY HOPE!! And no one else is your hope!!" Exclaimed Jhope.

"Okay?" This dumb boy, but also happy.

"I'm Na~~" I cut his words cuz i know him already.

"Namjoon or RapMonster or RapMon"
"Smart!" He smiled with those dimples. CUTE! Wait did i just?? Watevs...

"Jimin, Park Jimin. The hottest boy in the universe!!" He smirked with a lip-bite. But, only one thing. Is he the shortest??

"Hi!! I'm Alien V!!" He said with an annoying sound. Like an ALIEN. But, cute in the same time.

"Hello Noona Yuna! I'm Jungkook". He  smiled with those cute rabbit teeths. Well, i had rabbit teeths too! But, i don't smile showing them.

"Soooo...." Jin just said.

"I must go" I said walking away. But, someone hold my wrist.

"Stay for a bit, pleaasee Noona!!" It was the alien with the rectangular smile.

"I'm not your Noona."
"But, pleassee stay!!"
"Ughhh!! Fine~"
"Could we hang out for some time?"
"If i had some time to hang out with you boys"

"YAY!!!" they shouted with happiness. (A/N: the 'they' are the BTS. If you didn't know.)

*******************
That's all!!!!
Luv ya GUYS!!!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME
And thank you for reading.

What will they do next??