Author's Note

Heyyyyy!! Guyyysseeuuu!!!! Ittt'ssss mmmmeeeeee........ Anddddd I ammmm soooo exxcccciitteddd tooooo wriitttteeee thiissss.....Plllleeaassee reaadd carefuuuullyyy!!!!!

So I was so excited because....Today is HOBI'S BIRTHDAY!! I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS A LATE UPDATE.....BUT, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU JHOPE.....I WROTE A LETTERR FORRR YOUUUU HOPPPIIIEE!!!!! SARANGHAE.....(He isn't my bias)

To: Hobi
       Annyeong Hope! I am so happy for you since Wednesday. Because I was excited for your birthday today!!!! I love you.....ALL OF BTS!!!! And Kpop..... BTW, all of Jhope stans. Please greet him a great great virthday todaaayy!!! I don't even know how old is he but tell me guyseu! Saranghae~.

         And, this letter isn't for greeting you a happy birthday. I am very happy for you that you are healthy, always happy for being an horse, Jk! Always being happy, always be positive..and for your saengs and hyungs. And I love your dancing and rapping. This is all that I can say to you our HAPPY HOPIE!!!! LUV U!! SARANGHAEYO!!! AND BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ALWAYS BE HEALTHY.........muah.

                                From: The author~

And for my readers please followeu me. And greet Jhope a happy birthday.. Kamsa!!