Chapter 18: Sorry Taehyung

-Jimin POV-
So it was Taehyung who make Jihyo cry. Why do Jihyo still like V? Why not me? Jihyo when will you stop loving Taehyung instead me? FUCK!

"J-Jimin"

"What?"

"Tell T-Taehyung that I'm s-sorry"

"Wae?"

"Just t-tell h-him"

"Okay"

"K-Kamsa, Jimin"

"Jihyo"

"Yes?"

"I'm s-sorry too"

"That's fine Chim"

-Jihyo POV-
I feel bad for Jimin. I guess he won't forgive me for what i've done. Taehyung rejected me. Ugh! Jihyo you're a pabo!! Pabo Jihyo!! I...I hate myself. I should've like Jimin instead V. V is such a JERK! I like him, he doesn't like me back! It's because of the girl. The girl named Yuna! I will get my revenge!!!!! But not today. Yuna said she doesn't like Taehyung. But, it still her fault! Taehyung like her because she's beautiful, cute, smart, and JUST RIGHT???? For V? Oh, please!! Yuna is a bitch....She stole Taehyung from me! Wait, she doesn't even like him. But, why am i like this?? Yuna forgive me. I am such an idiot! Jihyo is a PABO!!!! FUCK MYSELF......
I wish Taehyung and Yuna doesn't exist! I wish I would like Jimin. He is always right there for me. I wish Jimin and I are......Together.....

I saw Jimin walking away. Saw his tears running from his eyes to his cheeks. I want to die!

Sorry Taehyung. Please forgive me. I like Jimin now. If you like me just don't do it! Like Yuna that you were supposed to be with.

"JIMIN" i shouted.

He doesn't turn his head to me. I guess his mad to me because I rejected him.

"JIMIN"

"Ne?"

"Please Forgive Me"

"I...I thought you....you like V? Not...me"

I hear him sobbing and crying while he was facing me.

"I'm sorry. I hate Taehyung!"

"W...wae?"

"I like someone else"

"Good for you"

"Your right, cause I like you now"

He freezed.

-Jimin POV-
I stop walking. Is Jihyo? Joking me or does she l..like me? Or does my hearing is wrong?

"B...Bwo??"

"Yes! I like you Jiminie!!!"

"No, it....it can't be!"

"J..Jimin? Please forgive me...i know i did is wrong....I admit it! I like you..and thanks for being there when I need you...."

"J-Jihyo?"

"Yes?"

"I...forgive you"

"Really??"

"Ne"

"K...Kamsa, ChimChim"

I smiled..and cried....and loving Jihyo again! I wish...that we could be like this....FOREVER..

"Jiminie"

"Hmm??"

I asked her and she......Kissed me!

OMOOOO SJCHDJSJXHSJAKSKJFHCIEPWBDKE AM I DREAMING???? SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!! I LOVEEE THISS!!! JIHYO SUDDENLY KISSED MEE!!!!

"I love you ChimChim"

Jihyo whispered to my ear.

"Me too. Saranghaeyo Jihyo!"

***********
That's all my readers and guyzzeu!! Please follow meee!!! I like the scene that Jimin and Jihyo kissed and Jimin was just like.....OMO!!XHSJSJ...

Anyways....thank you guys!

Will Jimin and Jihyo be in a relationship? Or will Jihyo love Taehyung?