Chapter 12 "Blackmail"

Garnet's POV

It's been a couple days and I've seen Pearl and Amethyst get closer to y/n. I've seen them flirt and put their arm around her. I then see Amethyst try and lean in to kiss her, but thankfully y/n blows her off. I trust y/n and I know she's kissed other people before, but I trust that it was and accident and that she will never cheat on me. I walk into the house and see y/n sitting in between Pearl and Amethyst watching tv. I get jealous, and I can't do anything to stop the flirting because somehow, Pearl and Amethyst have pictures of me kissing them, which I don't even know how because it never happened. They must've photoshopped them or something!

 They must've photoshopped them or something!

(The photos ^^^o_o)I give Pearl and Amethyst a death stare and they smirk back at me

(The photos ^^^o_o)
I give Pearl and Amethyst a death stare and they smirk back at me. Y/n then sees me and says hi. "Hey Garnet! We're just watching a movie! Wanna join?" She tells me and I start to feel happy until Pearl and Amethyst give me a dead glance, signaling me to 'decline or else'. So that's what I did. "Uh, sorry y/n. I have to go on a mission by my self. I'll be back later." I say and although it hurt when she frowned, I'd rather have that then hurt her even more with the pictures. It hurts me so much that I can't hangout with my girlfriend, that I don't know what to do.

Pearl's POV

As Garnet warps out, I see y/n turn back to the movie. Yes, it did hurt me to blackmail Garnet like that, but it's all for y/n and I love her more. As we are watching the movie, I slip my hand onto y/n's and let me just tell you that her hand is just so soft and amazing. She then twists her hand so that her and I are holding hands. I also see her holding hands with Amethyst too. I smile and blush and I feel like she is really opening up to us and closing in on Garnet. After a little while, she then let's go and yawns. I notice this and take the opportunity to get closer to her. "H-hey y/n, are you tired?" I ask and she nods.
"Well, you can lay on my shoulder if you'd like." I ask her in the most honey sweet voice I can make and it works. She falls asleep on my shoulder and I recieve a thumbs up from Amethyst. What she doesn't know is that I am going to take y/n from her too.

The three of us fall asleep with the movie on and might I say, y/n is so warm and her hair is so soft. I love her so much.

In the morning, I wake up with y/n still leaning on me, and she also has her arms wrapped around me too. It gives me lots of confidence and convinces me more that y/n will soon be mine. I smile and soon fallback asleep.

Y/n's POV

I wake up on Pearl. She's pretty comfortable, but the only person that I would really snuggle with is Garnet. Speaking of which, I wonder where she is. I get up and out of Pearl's grasp and carefully walk out into the kitchen. Steven is still in bed, so I didn't expect him to make any breakfast and I eat cereal instead. As I am pouring the milk, I keep thinking more and more about the diamonds and what they did. It made me sad to think that they would do that and I know that Blue Pearl, Yellow Pearl, and Blue Diamond liked me. I can't say the same about Yellow Diamond though. After getting lost in my thoughts, I then get snapped back to reality by the milk over flowing the bowl a bit and some sounds of anger and sadness coming from the temple door. It has to be Garnet because she is the only one that isn't here, although it doesn't sound like Garnet. It sounds like two different people. I try to open the temple door and after a couple tries, I give up and go grab a wrench and approach the door once more. Then, a bright white light emits from it and Garnet's room opens up. I walk in without the wrench carefully and see a red gem and a blue gem in the bubble room. I then immediately realize who it is. "Ruby and Sapphire split up, but why?" I thought to myself. They don't seem to notice me so I decide to stay hidden behind a couple tube things and see what's going on. I see Ruby yelling at herself and Sapphire crying. They were both on opposite sides of the room and it hurt me to see these two in such bad moods. I was about to reveal myself and go talk to them until I hear Ruby say something. "Why does Pearl have to do this to us?! She has that stupid fake picture of us and Pearl and Amethyst kissing and we can't do anything about it!! I just wanna punch Pearl and Amethyst in their stupid faces now!!" Ruby yells and I get interested. So, there is a fake picture of Pearl and Amethyst kissing Garnet eh? Well now I know Pearl and Amethyst are blackmailing Garnet to make me think that she is cheating on me. I know she's not, but why is she black mailing her? I decide to keep listening. Sapphire then starts to speak, "Ruby, you know you can't. *sniff* If we do anything to displease her, you know she'll show that picture to y/n and it'll all be over. It's bad enough that they're black mailing us to get closer to y/n and make her fall in love with them instead. We don't need another thing on our backs." Sapphire then continues to cry. So that's why Pearl is blackmailing Garnet huh?

I'm going to have some fun.