Chapter 51 "Reformation"

Question of the day: Rock, Paper, or Sissors? Pick one and I will say mine at the end of the chapter. I'm not cheating, because I'm writing it before publishing it. ;) And I hope you don't cheat by commenting after reading my answer. :p

After shooting Garnet, she slowly looked at you with tears in her eyes and said, "I forgive you," and poofed, leaving both her gems on the ground, waiting to reform. You walked up to them, sat down, picked them up with Ruby in your left hand, and Sapphire in your right. You then looked up at the sky, and fainted.

You opened your eyes, and found yourself alone, fully clothed, in a dark room, with your batman cape still on. You sat up and noticed that you had Ruby and Sapphire's gems in your hands. A large screen then turned on I front of you. You saw small clips of when you were "drunk". You saw your self being stupid and acting like a total idiot. I began to giggle until you saw Garnet trying to catch you. You thought it was funny until the part where the cops began shooting at you. You were even flinching at yourself, in fear of getting shot and you felt bad that Garnet had to go through that worry. Then the part came where it showed your cracked gem and while looking at the screen, you caressed your g/p and felt it healed, but you didn't think about it much. You then continued watching when Garnet pulled you into the alley way and you began shooting at her. "Wait! Wait l! What?!" You yelled while walking up to the screen. You continued watched and yelled at yourself to stop shooting at Garnet. "Stop! Stop! What the hell am I doing?!" Tears began forming in your eyes and you stopped to look what would happen next with your mouth slightly open. When you saw that you had shot and poofed Garnet, you looked down at her gems and hugged them tightly as more and more tears erupted from your eyes. "*sniff sniff*...I'm so sorry..." you said through your cries. Then you woke up.

   You sat up in Steven's bed, fully clothed, and you still had Garnet's gems in your hands. You looked around a found nobody in the house. You then grabbed pillows and set the gems on their own separate pillows. Then you just sat there, and waited for them to reform.

   An hour passed by and nothing happened. You began to wonder if they were going to reform or not, until you started to grow hungry. You looked at your stomach, but quickly looked back at the gems, thinking you saw it move, but it was just you accidentally kicking the pillow slightly. Then, an idea popped up in your mind.

   You decided to order some pizza. You very carefully reached over the gems, and grabbed your phone. You dialed the number to Dominos Pizza and ordered a f/p (favorite pizza).

   When it arrived, you carefully, but quickly, got up and ran to the door. You then paid for the pizza and ran back up stairs. You then set he box on Steven's bed, and took a piece, leaving the box open, just in case Garnet comes back.

   The sky became dark and it started to get late. You decided to leave the pizza out for Garnet, in case she reforms. You then went to sleep, without any sign of Steven, Pearl, or Amethyst. "Goodnight Ruby!" you kiss Ruby's gem, "Good night Sapphire!" you kiss Sapphire's gem, "...Good night Garnet..." you say to yourself, turn off the lights, and go to sleep.

The next day, you wake up and Garnet still hasn't regenerated. You get up and see Pearl, Amethyst, and Steven in the kitchen. "Y/n! You're awake!" Steven says while running up to the bed.

"Well, I woke up yesterday, it you guys weren't there." You reply with a yawn.

"Yeah, sorry. We were on a mission and without Garnet, it took extra long to find and finish." Steven said, feeling guilty.

"Oh! Speaking of Garnet..." you jump out of bed and grab both gems. "Good morning Garnet!" You say and Steven looks at you weird.

   "Y/n, you know, Garnet can't hear you. Ruby and Sapphire are still regenerating their forms." Steven says and you sigh. "I know," you both sit on his bed, "I just really miss her, y'know? I really want her here, even if she doesn't forgive me." You say as tears  start to fill your eyes. Steven notices this and tries to cheer you up. "Hey, hey, it's ok. Garnet will forgive you. She lives you and you love her. And your gem was cracked, so she knew you weren't thinking straight when you did what you did."

   "*sniff* thanks Steven. You always know what to say." You both smile and have some breakfast while leaving Ruby and Sapphire in the bed.

   A couple days have gone by and Ruby and Sapphire haven't come back yet. One day, you were on your phone with the red and blue gems were in front of you, on pillows. You didn't think anything was going to happen until Ruby's gem started to glow. As it floated up, you got more and more excited and jumpy, because you knew what was going to happen. You watched as Ruby began reforming and you both sat in silence when fell to the ground and looked at you. Not even a second after, Sapphire's gem started to glow and she began to reform too. She then fell, looked around, and without a word, Ruby and Sapphire crashed into each other, and immediately fused, forming Garnet. Garnet then looked around, saw you, and without hesitation, hugged you without saying a word. "Y/n! Y/n! A-are you ok-okay?!" She says wither voice shaking and worry in her eyes. You both part and look into each other's eyes. "What do you mean am I okay?! Are you okay?!" You ask, referring to you shooting her,

"Yes! I'm fine! I was just worrying about you! I love you y/n. Too much to even process." She says, then gives you a kiss on the forehead, and hugs you again. "Wait, so you're not mad?" You ask, very confused.

"Why would I be mad?" Garnet says with lustful eyes.

"Because I was being a stupid dipstick and shot you with a gun..." you put your head down in shame.

Garnet then lifts your chin so you can look at her and says, "Listen, I'm sorry for making you wait long for me to reform, but I want you to know that there's nothing you could say or do to make me not love you anymore, even if it makes me unhappy...."You and Garnet share a long passionate kiss, and another lovely hug.

"I love you..."

A/n

I pick sissors! Comment what you got, if you beat me or not. Sorry for the wait, and thanks for your patience. I'm open to any requests, or constructive criticism. Thanks for reading, and I hope you like it! ❤️